• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Ditto, and I just can't wait for Wi-Fi, think of how much the villages will vary now! Completley different house themes, inside and out, different placements of outdoor decorations, they'll look totally different! :)

and control over the bridge placement.
I hope if there is a bridge amount limit, it's at least reasonable, cause I really want at least 3 to 5 bridges in my town depending on the layout.

I wish i was the one doing it D: the person over at GoNintendo did it (i think)

I'd love it if you had to work and place a bridge before accessing a new part of your town, e.g Theres a river and to get over it to the other part of town you have to save up enough for the bridge, then, the lots on that side can be moved into! :D

I'd love it if you had to work and place a bridge before accessing a new part of your town, e.g Theres a river and to get over it to the other part of town you have to save up enough for the bridge, then, the lots on that side can be moved into! :D

I hope not. Animal Crossing isn't meant to be a game where you have to unlock stuff like that.
Then everyone's layout will have the area like that and it'd be boring.

I hope not. Animal Crossing isn't meant to be a game where you have to unlock stuff like that.
Then everyone's layout will have the area like that and it'd be boring.

I see what you mean now ;o Although you do have to work for alot of stuff, well kinda, bells are way too easy to get XD

btw, in you are wondering the part with the shop at night (you know when elvis comes thru,) it is not the new nook n go; it is the housing centre.

oh, it says it opens at 11pm-10am so that means you can change time to get them on their nerves; lol.

btw, in you are wondering the part with the shop at night (you know when elvis comes thru,) it is not the new nook n go; it is the housing centre.

oh, it says it opens at 11pm-10am so that means you can change time to get them on their nerves; lol.
so we can make them work the midnight shift? Interesting.
Though I doubt you can change the hours very often cause you could have it be 10 am to 11 pm and then change it later in the day to 11 pm to 10am, I'd hate that, so I hope there is a reasonable amount of time to change hours.
I still can't believe that the well costs so much.

so we can make them work the midnight shift? Interesting.
Though I doubt you can change the hours very often cause you could have it be 10 am to 11 pm and then change it later in the day to 11 pm to 10am, I'd hate that, so I hope there is a reasonable amount of time to change hours.
I still can't believe that the well costs so much.

SERENA!!!!!!!

or mayble Farley, idk

I am hoping the way of getting the golden ax changes, it'd be cool if you earn it dealing with the town decorations.

I just realized, in a conversation there were 4 options instead of 2! i wonder if its like that for every animal you talk to.

For what animal was that?

The secretary. Its probably nothing but i hope I'm wrong!
(...wait it was 5 options)

vevom0.png

Is this a new face? i can't really tell.

vevom0.png

The eyes do look a bit different! But i guess it could just be the older character partly blinking or something.

Did anyone else notice a hamster character near that ball thing on the box-art?!

vevom0.png

Well that's your secretary so I'm sure it's got reasoning behind it since it's her. The usual options for the villagers appear in the top right of the text bubble.

I am not sure if that's a new face.

The eyes do look a bit different! But i guess it could just be the older character partly blinking or something.

Did anyone else notice a hamster character near that ball thing on the box-art?!

That thing is a hamster? I was so confused at what it was. I was hoping for hamster characters so I'm glad they are there if it is a hamster.

It isn't them blinking. She was walking like that for awhile XD.

Also, this boy has a new hairstyle

Hoo.png

Looks lovely~
Glad we've got some new info, nothing much really happened over summer in terms of Nintendo.
Box art looks nice, and it's bright.

I dunno if I'm just late or whatever, but I'm curious who that guy is in front of the steps at 0:50 is.

At 0:57, you can kind of see stairs leading to somewhere on the right side of Nook's/the flower shop. I wonder what that's going to be.

Back