• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo World ACNL Event

aikatears

The Mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
For those in nyc and tri state area Nintendo World is having an event for new leaf on 6/8 9am to 1pm, just saw the twitter on It.
Will so be there.

Nintendo World Store Will Host Animal Crossing: New Leaf Event On June 8th

Nintendo has announced that there will be a “super cool” Animal Crossing: New Leaf event at the Nintendo World Store, which is located in Rockefeller Center, N.Y. The event will take place on Saturday, June 8th, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Animal Crossing: New Leaf will be released in North America on the following day, June 9th.

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/2...e-8th/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

I am going to try to video the event, also want to see if they sell copies early they tend to do for these events

I live in Canada. ;-;

YES! IN B.C.! I grew up there and now living in Alberta....I only have one thing to say about Alberta.....flary........Yah thats a made up word combining flat and Dry.......I miss B.C.

On topic.... That's awesome they have events like that :)

Too bad im not in NY. I would love to visit there one time actually.

YES! IN B.C.! I grew up there and now living in Alberta....I only have one thing to say about Alberta.....flary........Yah thats a made up word combining flat and Dry.......I miss B.C.

On topic.... That's awesome they have events like that :)

Oh really?! Aw thats too bad I was gonna say lets meet up. :p

I live in PA, and my hubby and I are thinking of getting train tickets and heading out there.
How were previous events at the Nintendo World store?

Also, we might get there a little late since we're coming by train.
Are the lines really long at these events?

Welp...Yay for Kansas...:/ Hopefully there will be something in Kansas City, MO. Things happen here and there. Always the cool things happen in the biggest known cities.

Oh wow, there are other people who live in the DC area here, huh?

As for the event I can't really afford to go unless some random family member plans to go to NYC that week.

Also, we might get there a little late since we're coming by train.
Are the lines really long at these events?

It tends to vary. I've seen some of their events only have about 10 people and others be around the block.

Back