• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo World ACNL Event

I'm going to New York soon, but will be back home before the event, so it's a no go for me.

Also, we might get there a little late since we're coming by train.
Are the lines really long at these events?
The only one I think being long was getting a Wii U and maybe Pokemon Black 2/White 2. I only went to the Wii U one lol. The Fire Emblem I heard was pretty good though. I had to catch a train from MD since I didn't want to drive lol. I go to these things a few times.

I'm not going for AC though since I'm getting it digitally.

Oh I am downloading as well but want any free goodies they might give out plus just be there. Would be my first event like this, always miss them.

Also, we might get there a little late since we're coming by train.
Are the lines really long at these events?

BE WARNED
I went the the Kingdom hearts dream drop distance event and it takes me about 40 min by train then like an 20-30 min to get to the NWS, the event was at the same time and I got there at 7 to a line already around the block. I waited for 2 hours only to find out they ran out of stock for the game ages before but this is nintendo I'm sure they'll have enough to meet demand or at least let you purchase it digitally with a code.... I hope just some food for thought hate to see anyone waste some $

also they haven't said anything about it yet so I guess your best bet would be to wait and see what the event really is

Darn I live on the other side of the country ;~; I wonder if there will be something in Los Angeles? Nintendo has held events here before..

Why not Maryland T___T I'm sure Obama wants in on it

I am going to try to video the event, also want to see if they sell copies early they tend to do for these events

I'd love to see a report on this event. Make sure you have enough fun for all of us. Think of all the Streetpasses you'll get!

Nintendo has done some events in Vancouver, for the 3DS and Pokemon Black/White. Nothing this awesome, though.

Lol I almost bought plane tickets, and then I realized that that is literally insane. What have you done to me Nintendo o.o

Lol I almost bought plane tickets, and then I realized that that is literally insane. What have you done to me Nintendo o.o

Yeah, the only reason I'm considering is because I'm 3 hours from the center.

To anyone in New York:
Is it worth it to get a taxi for 16 blocks if you're late?

It's too bad I live in D.C. T_T

Oh wow, there are other people who live in the DC area here, huh?

As for the event I can't really afford to go unless some random family member plans to go to NYC that week.

Why not Maryland T___T I'm sure Obama wants in on it

Take the Megabus from D.C. to New York. Costs roughly $31. Litwick, you should do what I do: I'm taking it from Baltimore to NY. According to Google Maps, it's literally a 6 minute walk from the Megabus station to the Nintendo World Store, though it's a roughly 4 hour bus ride either way.

I'm totally doing this and I am going to get so many StreetPasses it's not even funny.

I live 3 hours away from NY, maybe my bf would life to go with me. I REALLY WANT TO GO TO !!!! idk how he would feel though =3=
since he hates things with lots of people... i'll mention it to him because i really wouldn't want to go alone D:

This sounds amazing. Is there any more information on what this "super cool" event entails? I only saw the tweet. Maybe I'll try to go.

SCRATCH THAT I *MUST* GO. Need more info ^_^

Last edited:
YES! IN B.C.! I grew up there and now living in Alberta....I only have one thing to say about Alberta.....flary........Yah thats a made up word combining flat and Dry.......I miss B.C.

On topic.... That's awesome they have events like that :)

Alberta isn't bad :) I think the problem is that you live in Calgary - you should move to Edmonton ;)

Back