Pokemon: Charizard, Aurorus, Latios, Greninja, Scizor, and Gengar
- Shiny?: Greninja and Charizard
Trainer: RJ
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
10581231_10203726822122514_155356700_n.jpg

Direction: -------->

Last edited:
Oh, this is so great!

Pokemon: Banette, Milotic, Ninetales, Froslass, Beeheeyem, Altaria, Mienshao, Umbreon, Dunsparce, and Ninjask (in that order please)
- Shiny?: None
Trainer: OC↓
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Yes, please. (I just did it on ChibiMaker (credit to gen8 on DeviantArt) because I didn't feel like drawing it.)
Felix ChibiMaker.jpg
Direction: Left

If it's too many Pokemon, feel free to take out ones starting at the back end. I'll be sure to tip you in TBT bells! Thank you so much for doing this!

Last edited:
hello am back

Pokemon: Ambipom Togekiss Sableye Masquerain Mawile Manaphy
- Shiny?:
Trainer: Janine
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
Direction: Right
thx you

@Everyone:
Sorry guys. I've been real busy with life and haven't been able to sit down and work on these.
I will have a bunch of free time tomorrow so look out for something real soon! Thanks guys!

@Everyone:
Sorry guys. I've been real busy with life and haven't been able to sit down and work on these.
I will have a bunch of free time tomorrow so look out for something real soon! Thanks guys!

Ah, I think we understand. Take your time ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was wondering if it was possible to put the evolution gifs into one gif? The 4 picture limit is ridiculous

You can use signavatar.com

@Everyone:
Everything is good! I hope everything is alright with you, personally. Take your time :D Also, would it be possible for when you finish my next sprites to put them all into one picture? Because I need another image slot and want to show off all of your work at once. If it's possible to put them all together in a pic with them being moving in different directions. I don't want to use sign avatar. If it's possible, I will let you know what I want when my next sprite thing is finished. Thanks Axeler!

Last edited:
As I said earlier. Take your time! Im not in a rush. Btw, would you be able to do the gifs combine into one picture thing?

What is this? I would definitely like to request one! c:

Pokemon: Articuno, Zapdos, Ho-Oh, Moltres, Blaziken, Empoleon, Murkrow, Braviary, Altaria, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Chatot
- Shiny?: Nope
Trainer: Veteran Trainer from Black/White/Black 2/White 2
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: None
Direction: Right

I think I did it right. c:

Back