Ω Axel's Overworld Shop Ω CLOSED Ω CHECK OUT mew THREAD

@Tiger Balloon: Thanks bb :D

@PokeCam420: Yeah, I think I can do that. No worries!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bird: Yeah, your good, I think I can get to your request sometime today.

@Tiger Balloon: Thanks bb :D

@PokeCam420: Yeah, I think I can do that. No worries!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bird: Yeah, your good, I think I can get to your request sometime today.
Thanks, haha. I hate the 4 image limit DX If only it were 6. I could show off everything I want. I will give you the images in order when my current order is done. No rush :D Glad you got to enjoy your weekend

@Voltz09:
Voltz09.gif

SUPER SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT. D:

@ObeseMudkipz:
EvolvingTime20.gif

I did what you suggested and this is how it turned out. Let me know your thoughts.

@Hikari:
Hikari.gif

I found this Overworld sprite for Xion off of Deviantart. Let me know if you want a different sprite.

@Pandapool:
Pandapool.gif

@Sparkanine:
d9bSparkanine.gif

I used an overworld sprite from Deviantart for Giovanni, also. I thought it looks better. Tell me what you think.

@RJtheACPlayer:
RJtheACPlayer.gif

@Tiger Balloon:
TigerBalloon.gif

@Stepheroo:
94dStepheroo.gif

@Capella:
FloatingManaphy.gif

@Gregriii:
AwkwardEvoTrain.gif

@Bird:
Bird.gif

I kinda messed up the order a bit, just because the sizes of the sprites are all weird. Let me know if you want anything changed.

----------------------------------------------------------

@PokeCam420:
HUGE WIP! (almost done tho)

I'm thinking about limiting the amount of orders I do at one time. I don't know yet. -shrugs-
Enjoy everyone!
Also, PM me with any changes and stuff you have for your orders. I forget things, sorry :/

@Voltz09:
Voltz09.gif

@ObeseMudkipz:
EvolvingTime20.gif

I did what you suggested and this is how it turned out. Let me know your thoughts.

@Hikari:
Hikari.gif

I found this Overworld sprite for Xion off of Deviantart. Let me know if you want a different sprite.

@Pandapool:
Pandapool.gif

@Sparkanine:
d9bSparkanine.gif

I used an overworld sprite from Deviantart for Giovanni, also. I thought it looks better. Tell me what you think.

@RJtheACPlayer:
RJtheACPlayer.gif

@Tiger Balloon:
TigerBalloon.gif

@Stepheroo:
94dStepheroo.gif

@Capella:
FloatingManaphy.gif

@Gregriii:
AwkwardEvoTrain.gif

@Bird:
Bird.gif

I kinda messed up the order a bit, just because the sizes of the sprites are all weird. Let me know if you want anything changed.

@PokeCam420:

I'm thinking about limiting the amount of orders I do at one time. I don't know yet. -shrugs-
Enjoy everyone!
Also, PM me with any changes and stuff you have for your orders. I forget things, sorry :/

im8494.jpg

@Voltz09:
Voltz09.gif

@ObeseMudkipz:
EvolvingTime20.gif

@Hikari:
Hikari.gif

@Pandapool:
Pandapool.gif

@Sparkanine:
d9bSparkanine.gif

@RJtheACPlayer:
RJtheACPlayer.gif

@Tiger Balloon:
TigerBalloon.gif

@Stepheroo:
94dStepheroo.gif

@Capella:
FloatingManaphy.gif

@Gregriii:
AwkwardEvoTrain.gif

@Bird:
Bird.gif

@PokeCam420:

Enjoy everyone!

Oh wow. Applause this person. I think you forgot my trainer? c:

Last edited:
Pokemon: Swampert, Azumarill, Kingdra, Jellicent (male), Milotic, Gyarados
- Shiny?: no
Trainer: Marlon
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
Direction: right

Holy crap, SO THIS IS WHERE THE POKEMON SPRITES ARE ALL COMING FROM. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER. LOL
(i hope you're still taking requests) /dies

Pokemon: Pikachu, Blastoise, Dragonite, Ninetails, Arcanine, Flareon, Jolteon and Pigeot. (Gen I FTW)
- Shiny?: Nope
Trainer: Yes
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
12960641295_e23ac2209a_o_zps4c674d6e.png
Direction: Right!
AND, I've seen on some of the requests have little heart emotes/thingies over the pokemon. Could you put one over Pikachu ??

@Voltz09:
Voltz09.gif

@ObeseMudkipz:
EvolvingTime20.gif

@Hikari:
Hikari.gif

@Pandapool:
Pandapool.gif

@Sparkanine:
d9bSparkanine.gif

@RJtheACPlayer:
RJtheACPlayer.gif

@Tiger Balloon:
TigerBalloon.gif

@Stepheroo:
94dStepheroo.gif

@Capella:
FloatingManaphy.gif

@Gregriii:
AwkwardEvoTrain.gif

@Bird:
Bird.gif

@PokeCam420:

Enjoy everyone!
Haha thanks! Im so excited for it! But yeah, once I get that one, I will post how I want them combined into one picture and most importantly, TIPS!

ok i thought i had sent the 40 tbtb for the oc sprite, but i guess not resending now and here is another.

Pokemon: n/a
- Shiny?: n/a
Trainer: n/a
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: I have three I'd like, pls.You can make them separate and I'll add them all into one pic along with the other you made for me.

If it's possible to add an emoji over this one, can it be a tiny pixel of underwear? Lmfao, if not then nothing.
IMG_1230.jpgIMG_1235.JPGIMG_1236.jpg
Wearing a blue long sleeve shirt like this, since it's tiny you don't have to include the H.
IMG_1204.jpg

An angry emote.
HNI_0016_JPG-1_zps3ae3a4c3.jpgScreen Shot 2014-08-08 at 1.31.56 PM.jpg

A heart emoji.
Screen Shot 2014-08-08 at 1.40.48 PM.jpg

And can you add a sleeping (zzZ) over the one you already made for me?
94dStepheroo.gif

Direction: Forward.

I'm planning on giving you 200 tbtb for this since it's so specific and I'm gross. So sorry for being a buttonhole, Axeler. *sob*

Last edited:
Back