Ω Axel's Overworld Shop Ω CLOSED Ω CHECK OUT mew THREAD

@Jimin:
Jimin.gif

Wow all of these are AMAZING! :D
Thanks Axeler137, and Gregriii for finding a Brendan sprite.

OMFGGG

/ROLLS AROUND

Are you open for orders? I LOVE YOUR SPRITES!!!

Pokemon: chimchar + shinx + starly
- Shiny?: nope
Trainer: May I have the sinnoh girl trainer?
Direction: walking right please!

@Shirohibiki:
DarkTeamandCo.gif

I am so sorry about this! I misplaced it in my folders. I thought I posted it already.
please don't hurt me

@WonderK:
Brilliant!

@Gregriii:
Alright. No problem.

yOU MADE IT SHINY
OGM
IM SO HPAPY SHRIEKS? ????? AAAAAAAAAAAAA WOW
NO I LOVE IT ITSP ERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH OGM,,,gfkfdkgfdf
i still need to figure out how to fit these things in my sig ]:l
BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG ;A;!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for being picky OTL
I want them re-arranged in a mew order and adding a few different pokemon!

Pokemon: shaymin ; cherubi ; bellossom ; Petilil; bulbasaur ; leafeon ; bayleef ; lapras ; Celebi
Shiny? no
Trainer: pink tuber girl
Direction: left

sorry again 'orz

Pokemon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon (Yay Eevee themed)
- Shiny?: No thanks
Trainer: Is White available?
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: no~
Direction: right~

Thank you once again!

ok, id like to make a request using these.
So im opening up a water type pokemon shop, and would like one of these for it!
Heres the details
Pokemon: piplup, oshawatt, squirtle, the two luvdisk, the two finneon, corsola, gorebyss, kingdra, dewgong, seel, lotad, magicarp, azurill, marill, azumarill, milotic, buizel, mantyke
- Shiny?: no
Trainer: The swimming girl (second to left)
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: No
Direction: Uh... left
Yes, i can pay you in TBT bells if you want.

Last edited:
@Elov: Enjoy!

@BerryPop: I would love to do this request! But, there is a small problem with that image. Each little, regular walking sprite comes in two parts so that it looks like its actually walking. For your request, I would have to make a second 'swimming' sprite, or else it just looks like the image is moving back and forth and no animation. I would gladly do that for one or two, but for the amount you have that could take quite some time. And I don't know if I have that kind of time. Please let me know your thoughts.

@Elov: Enjoy!

@BerryPop: I would love to do this request! But, there is a small problem with that image. Each little, regular walking sprite comes in two parts so that it looks like its actually walking. For your request, I would have to make a second 'swimming' sprite, or else it just looks like the image is moving back and forth and no animation. I would gladly do that for one or two, but for the amount you have that could take quite some time. And I don't know if I have that kind of time. Please let me know your thoughts.

Actually i was thinking just making them bob up and down to look like they're floating.

Pokemon: Sylveon, Meloetta, Jirachi, Reshiram, Darkrai, Celebi
- Shiny?: Nahhh
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Custom Trainer located here [x].
Direction: To the right.

Will pay 40 tbt, unless you need more, than just tell me. ;u; These are so perfect.

Back