Ω Axel's Overworld Shop Ω CLOSED Ω CHECK OUT mew THREAD

@Jollian:
Jollian.gif

OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Pokemon: Clefairy, Psyduck, Altaria, Lapras, Venusaur
- Shiny?: Nope!
Trainer: Custom below
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: My mayor -> https://38.media.tumblr.com/3b43611371f562c7682c88c36959a5c2/tumblr_n9ayhfB3yS1qd0vjyo1_500.png
Direction: Walking to the right!

Lemme know how much that'll cost!! + Between Venussaur / Lapras, can you put the bigger one in back? :eek: Just arrange them smallest to biggest, smallest closer to me <3 <3 <3 Post on my wall when you know how much it'll cost!

Hey, Axel! I've been inspired by your great overworld work that I tried my hand at it!
Each one has different pacing or frames
tumblr_inline_n9eib75K9W1qmgfde.gif -- tumblr_inline_n9esv72Hva1qmgfde.gif -- tumblr_inline_n9esyhJCdF1qmgfde.gif
I did have some problems with the tricky pacing and which frames to use from the ones I recolored
tumblr_inline_n9esjfUKba1qmgfde.png
What do you think? Do you have any tips for me?
c: I'd love to get into this as well.

Hey, Axel! I've been inspired by your great overworld work that I tried my hand at it!
Each one has different pacing or frames
View attachment 58586 -- View attachment 58589 -- View attachment 58590
I did have some problems with the tricky pacing and which frames to use from the ones I recolored
View attachment 58588
What do you think? Do you have any tips for me?
c: I'd love to get into this as well.

Just had to say great job, love how yours came out<3 It looks like putting it together was fun<(^_^

@Twinrova:
Twinrova.gif

Ah thank you it's so adorable! Though after seeing some of the other examples, I think I'd like to make a few additions to it, if that's ok? :eek:

If you could find sprites for Talonflame and Noibat, and add them in there, that'd be awesome! (If there aren't any noibat sprites, Noivern can be used instead). Place them wherever you see fit, to retain the overall balance. And I'd like to have Arcade Star Dahlia's trainer sprite at the front, please!

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you! :)

Pokemon: pikachu, Togepi, Sylveon, Dragonite, Xerneas, Milotic, Jirachi, Celebi, Flygon, Typhlosion (I would like them in order like this if you can)
- Shiny?: No
Trainer: -
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: (x) (x) (x)
Direction: Left

I hope that's not too much pokemons>< and for Xerneas and Sylveon..I think Shirohibiki already requested them
If you don't mind could you use it?

Last edited:
Pokemon: Espeon, Luxray, Umbreon, Delphox and Mew
- Shiny?: Shiny Mew and Shiny Umbreon please
Trainer: yes
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
865c7280-045e-11e4-8826-068eb5990048.jpgbcc514d0-70de-11e3-a0fa-068eb5ad0ab9.jpgfb8df980-a300-11e3-a714-068eb5ad0ab9.jpgc8bb45e0-52c8-11e3-99bf-068eb5ad0ab9 (1).jpg
Direction: Could you do both ways so I could create edges for my town spoiler?

@Mayor Lark:
That's looking awesome! The sprites and recolor look great. Maybe a little insight on what I do will help with yours.
I use a program called GIMP to make the animations. My gifs are broken down into 4 frames and all of them have the same frame delay, 200 ms. For overworld entities (i.e. trainers, gym leaders, etc.), there are usually three sprites per: standing, walking, and walking 2.
Example.png

In order the frames are standing, walking, standing, walking 2. But, if you simply layer them on top of each other, it will look as if they're going down steps or something strange.
Example.gif

The walking and walking 2 sprites are brought up one pixel to look like they are walking.
Example2.gif

I hope that helps a bit! Please ask anymore questions that you have!

@Twinrova: I will get to yours with the others. EDIT: And I can't seem to find an overworld sprite for Dahlia D: Any other suggestions?

@Everyone else: Working on them right now! If you have OCs/Mayor Requests, keep your PMs open!

Last edited:
@Mayor Lark:
That's looking awesome! The sprites and recolor look great. Maybe a little insight on what I do will help with yours.
I use a program called GIMP to make the animations. My gifs are broken down into 4 frames and all of them have the same frame delay, 200 ms. For overworld entities (i.e. trainers, gym leaders, etc.), there are usually three sprites per: standing, walking, and walking 2.
Example.png

In order the frames are standing, walking, standing, walking 2. But, if you simply layer them on top of each other, it will look as if they're going down steps or something strange.
Example.gif

The walking and walking 2 sprites are brought up one pixel to look like they are walking.
Example2.gif

@Twinrova: I will get to yours with the others. EDIT: And I can't seem to find an overworld sprite for Dahlia D: Any other suggestions?

@Everyone else: Working on them right now! If you have OCs/Mayor Requests, keep your PMs open!

:D I can make these in gimp?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!? YES!!!!!

Pokemon: Girlside: Charizard, Mew, Mudkip Boyside: Jolteon, Mewtwo, Blastoise
- Shiny?: no c:
Trainer:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: These two, please. c:
I'd prefer if the girl had darker hair, like in the second picture.
oTRjwUm.png

8zKIGRK.png

d1W5cp5.png
Direction: Could you make the two oc's in the middle facing the front, and the pokemon walking off to the opposite direction of either side. < < < l l > > > Kind of like that if that makes any sense? Or would that be too difficult? Other wise could they just be walking opposite sides then like.. The girl walking to the left with her 3 pokemon, and the boy walking to the right with his three. l<<< >>>l (l=trainer)

Last edited:
@Mayor Lark:
Example.png

Example.gif

Example2.gif

Thank you! I use GIMP as well; though I make it a little faster than 200 ms when it's for running! I think I got the third running animation right because I used all three frames. Thanks for the helpful tips though! Trying to make them look good walking was difficult, but I'll try what you showed me! Thanks~

Pokemon: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, Lapras
Shiny: No
Trainer: Red
Direction: Left

Glad to see the banner worked out for you. It looks great in your shop.

Last edited:
@Gregriii:
Gregriii.gif

@Mayor Lark:
MayorLarkFriend.gif

@Sparkanine:
ShinyUmbreonandFrien.gif

@Cadbberry:
Cadbberry.gif

@AnnaCerise:
AnnaCerise.gif

alexandredias12342.gif

@Shirohibiki, Astro0, MayorMelony: Awaiting mark up approval.

@Twinrova: I will get to yours with the others.
And I can't seem to find an overworld sprite for Dahlia D:
Any other suggestions? (Reposted)

@Elov: WIP!

@WonderK: I'm honored to take a request from you!
And, thanks for the banner again, it fits really well.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
And, those with OC/Mayor Custom Sprites, 40TBT is the price.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I want another, please! I can pay if u want :3
Pokemon: Snivy-Tepig-Oshawott-Turtwig-Chimchar-Piplup-Treecko-Torchic-Mudkip-Chikorita-Cyndaquil-Totodile-Bulbasaur-Charmander-Squirtle
- Shiny?: No, thnx!
Trainer: -
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: -
Direction: ->

Last edited:
Back