Oceanside Aquariums (Buzzy Bees and Poliwags Cabins)

A93C4FDB-D3B4-4693-ADC1-EE06B2F4EBF6.jpeg

morning breeze
E931B357-2688-4FA5-BDD7-DEC31FD1D2D0.jpeg

Hey Campers!

I know that we are all very excited to get points and earn tokens and sometimes this excitement makes us forget a few things (It happens to me all the time! Cabin Name thread anyone? Ha!)

I just wanted to remind everyone to make sure that your island representative is saying your TBT Username while in hard hat mode, just so we can be assured that it’s yours! If you’ve forgotten yours, I’ve already reached out to you via PM and will allow you to resubmit your proof photo.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to Tessa and Octavians Beachside Aquarium and Research Study!

While I was putting this cute little area together Octavian happened to come and give me a hand with building and identifying the rare specimens we had! He was verrrryyy deep in thought...
View attachment 390254View attachment 390255

just wanted to say i forgot to take my hard hat photo with my name at first and had to recatch the fish and get all the furniture to recreate the photo...🥲
don't make the same mistake as me and be sure to enter correctly everyone 💕

quick question: should the player be visible in both screenshots, or is it only necessary for the proof-of-self one?
You don’t necessarily have to have your player character visible in the first screenshot. If you choose to have your character shown, we only ask that one player character be visible in the scene. It’s necessary for the proof screenshot.

Back