• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Offering 10 tbt per pattern! Need pattern for wallpaper/carpet!

oranje

Guava Purveyor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
San Goiaba
Orange (Fruit)
I'm making a new Hey Arnold-themed town and I really would appreciate it if someone could make me the following:

- Arnold's room (wallpaper): Reference
-Arnold's room (carpet): Reference

I will offer 10 tbt for each qr completed. Any help would be wonderful!

Hello,

As I saw nobody took your request yet, I tried it so you have something, at least until someone does better.
I usually don't do pattern, sorry, it is... Weird. I really hope someone else will give it a try xD

(and as I never do patterns I didn't even knew how to, so I did a hat, but in your house it is correct)

How it looks like in game :

If you know how to register it as a pattern and not a hat, please tell me. xD

On the redesign page in the upper left corner of the touch screen there's a button to flip through what it is. It doesn't need to be a pro design, you can do any flat design on your own, no Able's necessary. You did a good job, though.

Hello,

As I saw nobody took your request yet, I tried it so you have something, at least until someone does better.
I usually don't do pattern, sorry, it is... Weird. I really hope someone else will give it a try xD

(and as I never do patterns I didn't even knew how to, so I did a hat, but in your house it is correct)

How it looks like in game :

If you know how to register it as a pattern and not a hat, please tell me. xD

Thank you so much! <3 Just to make sure, this pattern will work in a room right?

Yes don't worry, it will work, exactly like on the picture! :)
If you need anything else, let me know!

Back