• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

This thread speaks to my heart in ways no other has before. Cereal is my love, my life, my everything.

As a child my favorite was definitely Cinnamon Toast Crunch but with age I've grown to love plain Rice Chex as well as Kashi's GoLean Crunch.

Fruity Pebbles will always be my favorite. Lucky Charms and Cheerios are great, too.

Last edited:
I love milk with a passion *^* So of course I eat cereal since it has milk. I actually skip breakfast most of the time so I usually eat cereal before bed as a bedtime snack if I'm hungry. I tried to stray away from the unhealthy sweet cereals, but its like 90% of the cereal market, so its hard to resist. I do like frosted mini wheats quite alot. Who also remembers getting cd rom games and collectable toys in cereal boxes back in the day? Do cereals even do that anymore ; - ; ?? I remember begging my mom to buy a box of cereal just to get the cd game or toy, then she'd tell me to wait until I finish the cereal to get it. Nope, I shoved my hand in that box to find the toy LOL. Of course it's all the way at the bottom. Usually the cereals with cd rom games we're gross ones but I ate it anyway. A less sweet cereal I liked was kix. Classic favorites include honey nut cheerios, coco puffs, chocolate lucky charms, captain crunch, fruit loops, trix, cookie crisp, honey smacks, eggo cereal, frosted flakes, rice crispies, pops, and reese's puffs cereal. I was never a fan of raisin bran, corn flakes, apple jacks, life, special k, cinnamon toast crunch, or chex cereal. I think honey bunches is okay, but it gets soggy fast. I like alot of milk in my cereal ^^.

I simply can't decide which cereal is my favorite. I'm stuck between Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, and five other kinds of cereal. And that's not even counting the "healthy" crap that I eat.

Cocoa Puffs is still good no matter how much I have, I get sick of most other cereal after a while :p

any honey bunches of oats fans? still angry that they took the chocolate clusters version of the market... they were my favorite :(

I still need to try Krave without milk... who was it who suggested that, again? heh...

I don`t think the cereal thing ever catched on in Holland. I only tried choco pops once. :D
Bread and butter is more my bread and butter.

I like those cereal bars that you can just pick up and eat if you're in a rush... those don't get enough credit. :p

Fruit loops all the way. Good for those lazy mornings where I don't want to cook anything. Too bad it tears up the skin on the roof of my mouth. ;_; So delicious, but so painful.

Back