• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

DO WEET-BIX COUNT????
wow rly
did u just rly
bp.gif

Last edited:
they are slabs of grains and go soggy in milk well I dunno where originally but u can get them is australia.
CEREAL???!!!! lol MUESLI LUBBERS GOTTA REPRESENT!!!!

No bro, I love Weet-bix though D:

weetabix is* delicious; it's just super hard to find around here; only knew of 1-old fashioned British store that sold it (almost always sold out).

haven't eaten any type of cereal in years though...

i believe back when i used to eat cereal, i loved honey oats and special K with yogurt.

Last edited:
Krave DOUBLE chocolate is the best! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

I eat Cheerios 4 times a day
Breakfast
Morning snack
Afternoon snack
Bedtime snack

I just tried Krave since a lot of you posted about it. It tastes pretty good, but it has no nutritional value, so I don't think I'll be getting it again. :lemon:

Honey Bunches of Oats (the almond variety) is perfection. I like adding sliced almonds to add even more almond-y goodness. I go for Frosted Mini Wheats if I'm super hungry.

I'm just not into the super sugary stuff anymore. This coming from someone who used to call 12 chewy Chips Ahoy cookies and a glass of whole milk "dinner" as a child.

Last edited:
I'm in Ireland right now. Something cool I learned: Frosted Flakes are called "Frosties" here, and there's a knockoff brand called Frosted Flakes :p

Back