• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

I AM THE QUEEN OF COOKIE CRISP CEREAL. A friend of mine even has a box of it at her house especially for when I visit.

I rarely eat cereal to be honest. When I do though I'll go for grape nuts or raison brand or something with chocolate in it most of the time.

Cereal is seriously the best snack ever.

It really is uwu
I can't eat in the morning, but I usually eat some in the afternoon. (My gag reflex in the morning is extremely sensitive. The smell of coffee/flowers/etc. can cause me to throw up.)

DoNT try the asda wheat bisks weetabix they are flavorless and fall to bits. Stick with your original manufacturer

Last edited:
Me liking cereal really depends on what kind it is. I like the chocolate ones like Reese's or Cookie Crisps because I can eat those by themselves. Back in high school my friend would bring a box of Cookie Crisp to share with our table group in our calculus class because it was at eight in the morning. (We were all had an immense dislike for our teacher so we needed something to cheer us up.)

I don't think there's a type of cereal that I dislike actually. Except for maybe Lucky Charms. I'm not the biggest fan of those. The marshmallows aren't all that great.

I like cinnamon toast crunch because..BECAUSE...

Its so crunchy..so cinnamony.....so yummy.....so....wonderful.

Dunno if they sell them all over. I went to Portland and replacing cinnamon toast crunch was frosted toast crunch ):

c_756.jpg
images
c_334.jpg
c_431.jpg

These are a few of the unhealthy,sugar-laden cereals I remember from way back when.Crazy Cow made it's own chocolate milk.It had these little globules of dried chocolate mix that would turn your milk all chocolatey.Very unhealthy but very delicious.The Freakies toys were so heavily promoted that I was surprised they managed to include actual cereal in the box.But you could send for all seven Freakies for just 35 cents and a stamp...quite a smokin' deal.Smurf Berry Crunch....I used to imagine it was made from dehydrated Smurfs.I was a Gargamel fan.I loooved Jean LaFoot's Cinnamon Crunch.It was unusual for a cereal character villain to get his own cereal but there it was.

i've been eating cheerios for the past 2 weeks idk why they're just in the cabinet

i don't even like cheerios

Back