• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

I had Froot Loops this morning :D
It had been so long since I had Froot Loops, it was so good.
I miss Fruity Pebbles... They're so goooood

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Smart Start is actually really good.

I love frosted mini wheats but since I'm gluten intolerant, I can't eat it D: I also love Cheerios but can't eat those either

So I'm just sticking with my Corn Chex...I really wish Kellogg's Corn Flakes were gluten free those are great too

I love frosted mini wheats but since I'm gluten intolerant, I can't eat it D: I also love Cheerios but can't eat those either

So I'm just sticking with my Corn Chex...I really wish Kellogg's Corn Flakes were gluten free those are great too

I feel you....so much we can't eat.

I always feel bad when I turn people down, and I'm trying not to seem rude.

I feel you....so much we can't eat.

I always feel bad when I turn people down, and I'm trying not to seem rude.

Yeah :( I'm actually finding a lot more stuff I can eat out, I have found some gf pizzerias (I'm in NYC)

A lot of gf people are annoyed about Malt Flavoring in cereals (like corn flakes) because without it the cereal would be completely gluten free

I actually just saw gluten free rice krispies here's the site

Cheerios and Strawberries

Or pick the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms and eat them alone >.>

images.jpg

Last edited:
I really love frosted flakes anddd cinnamon toast crunch <3

i wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life eating cereal

sadly, that would probably kill me :'((( don't want that, especially since my cereal choices consist of captain crunch, frosted flakes, and basically anything with an entire bag of sugar poured onto it

raisin bran is good as hell tho. damn

Does anyone know if there is a waffle-flavored cereal?

Also: Do corn pops still exist?

Lucky Charms. I love them so much. They're sort of hard to get and expensive in England. America have such lovely fatty sugary delightful foods :'(

Lucky Charms. I love them so much. They're sort of hard to get and expensive in England. America have such lovely fatty sugary delightful foods :'(

I'm in the same boat, except with Froot Loops. And I'm not talking about that disgusting UK variant- I'm talking about the real, true-blue American Froot Loops. That stuff's ambrosia to me!

I'm in the same boat, except with Froot Loops. And I'm not talking about that disgusting UK variant- I'm talking about the real, true-blue American Froot Loops. That stuff's ambrosia to me!

oh my god the UK version is disgusting, i feel your pain.

I've had Frosted Mini Wheats for 3 of the last 5 meals I've had the last 2 days...

No ragrets

Back