• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

My favorite food ever.

Fruit-rings-Crownfield_8d1073937bbe612.jpg

I've been eating this a lot.

11657361645_fe01ec447e.jpg

Also, monster cereal is out. Got myself a box of Count Chocula.

I love all chocolate, sugary, and healthy cereals. There's really no cereal I dislike. :)
Cheerios have always stuck with me though ♥ And Kix were the best.

I rarely eat cereal to be honest. When I do though I'll go for grape nuts or raison brand or something with chocolate in it most of the time.

Grape nuts are really good in Greek yogurt ahh ;;

Last edited:
so let me get this straight:
rice krispies cereal was made into a cereal bar with marshmallows and then reduced back to cereal?
YES I LOVE IT AND TASTES SO GOOD GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW YOU WILL BE IN HEAVEN.

I like eating cereal with chocolate milk.
Only certain kinds of cereal, though. Sometimes it turns out really gross.

I loved eating chocolate flavored cereal when I was a kid. My favorite coco-puffs, I would sometimes mix a few into chocolate pudding. My parents didn't like it when I did that.
Other cereals I used to eat included honeycomb, fruit loops, and golden grahams.

Though now I like eating Honey Nut Cheerios and Quaker cinnamon oat squares.

these are some of my faves
6AmFOoi1hTz3OmTPJbvM
292918.jpg

prod_img-253779.jpg.thumb.319.319.png

I also like fruit loops, lucky charms (b'cus they brought em out in the UK now woo) and cinnamon grahams (renamed to curiously cinnamon)

image.jpg

I have become very specific when it comes to my cereal and/or milk needs. I won't eat any cereal without that milk right there because it is the best milk I have ever tasted. Seriously. (alsoitskindoftheonlymilki'llevenletnearmymouthoopssorrynotsorry)
And that ceral + that milk
Mmm

The granola is my cereal substitute.

Probably gonna go walk down the the store and get some Lucky Charms later. Yaaay

i've never really been a big cereal person and whenever i did eat cereal i always had it dry without milk but even after all these years i still have a little fixation with coco pops (coco puffs for all you filthy yanks) because my parents deemed them unhealthy and never bought them when i was younger and when i was in boarding school we only got coco pops once a week on tuesdays so if i'm ever in a hotel at the breakfast buffet i always get like 10 bowls of coco pops

but yeah crunchy nut is pretty good too

I found Blueberry Wheats when shopping the other day, and they were amazing! There's lots of different fruit flavours for them, but they're basically shreddies with a fruit jam filling. Super delicious. :)

Back