• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Old School AC Week: Return to Town Photo Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Old School Animal Crossing Week:
Return to Town Photo Event

August 21, 2019 - August 29, 2019

oldSchoolACWeekPhotoEvent1.png

It might be a long time since you've played these games and that has caused a sad reality: Your villagers miss you. In this photo challenge, load up your town in one of the older games and find a villager that complains about not seeing you in a long time. 2 years? 12 years? Let's see who has the saddest story.

Submission

To submit your entry, take a photo of Animal Crossing (for GameCube), Wild World, or City Folk that shows a conversation with a villager where they are complaining about the amount of time since you've talked to them. Post the photo in this thread and you will be given tokens once a staff member reviews it.

Rules & Guidelines

• Only photos of Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and Animal Crossing: City Folk will be accepted. Unfortunately if you don't have any of these games, you will not be able to participate in this event, but check out the other photo event we're running.
  • The photo must be taken by you and clearly show the conversation with the villager.
  • Submit your entry by August 29th.

Prizes

Participation: 10 Tokens

Gonna put this in spoilers because I forgot I made my villagers say inappropriate things LOL. Made me laugh real hard though. I was going to search for more villagers to greet but my DS was running out of juice and I lost my charger ages ago (I'm surprised it even turned on tbh).

IMG_7779.jpg

20190822_124125.jpg

Not too terrible really, although the villagers still do a good job making me feel guilty.

Ah yes.. 12 month long crime spree..

]
hZa9W6k.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back