• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN - Lana
Island Name - Kaikoura
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - August 1st, around 12PM PDT
Questions/Comments - nope :). thank you for this piske!

IGN - Lana
Island Name - Kaikoura
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Availability - August 1st, around 12PM PDT
Questions/Comments - nope :). thank you for this piske!
Perfect! I have you set for August 1st at 12pm PDT! Feel free to send payment 1 hour in advance or anytime before then so I can automatically send you the dodo code + info when it's time! :3

IGN - Boo
Island Name - Ohana
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Decent to Good
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 tbt (Yay discount!)
Availability - Right now or whenever from 3 PM - 10 PM (PST)
Questions/Comments - Thanks a lot! c:

IGN - Boo
Island Name - Ohana
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Decent to Good
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 tbt (Yay discount!)
Availability - Right now or whenever from 3 PM - 10 PM (PST)
Questions/Comments - Thanks a lot! c:
Awesome! Right now is perfect! <3 Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo code! 💖

IGN - Rosabelle
Island Name - Parfait
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - from trading and few times playing with friends I’d say its good. I’ve done a few cataloging
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250
Availability - I’m available now until 8 pm pdt or again around 10
Questions/Comments - Hi! I’m just going to skip sets I already have (I have quite a few already). Hope that’s okay. Piske :)

edit: actually set a time because I had to convert. I’m sorry :(

Last edited:
IGN - Rosabelle
Island Name - Parfait
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - from trading and few times playing with friends I’d say its good. I’ve done a few cataloging
Availability - I’m available now until 8 pm pdt or again around 10
Questions/Comments - Hi! I’m just going to skip sets I already have (I have quite a few already). Hope that’s okay. Piske :)

edit: actually set a time because I had to convert. I’m sorry :(
Perfect! Once I've received the TBT payment I'll send over the dodo code! :3

And yeah you can definitely skip over sets you already have! That's also why I organized it alphabetically! x)
Post automatically merged:

And I am gonna miss this deal! :(

Sadly, I had to complete my art collection.
No rush! I might just leave it permanently as 250 TBT from now on since I'm assuming most people already have majority of the sets if anything :3

IGN - Corgi
Island Name - Umihara
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I haven't been on an island for an extended amount of time but I haven't dc'd yet.
Availability - I’m available now for however long it will take.
Questions/Comments - Piske :D

IGN - Corgi
Island Name - Umihara
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I haven't been on an island for an extended amount of time but I haven't dc'd yet.
Availability - I’m available now for however long it will take.
Questions/Comments - Piske :D
Perfect! Let me know your time availability and we can set a time :3

IGN - Quinnie
Island Name - Maplenut
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good, doesn't seem to have issues when playing online c:
Availability - Around 4-5 P.M. PDT (So around or before 7 P.M. my CST time)
Questions/Comments - Piske ^^
Yes actually a question, when cataloging; we pick up everything in the designated fence area and set them back down.
Do we pick them up one by one so it stays alphabetized or do we pick up multiple at once and drop them down when we have a full inventory? (still in the same fenced area of course) Just wondering so I don't make a mistake when cataloging and make it harder for others or yourself =^-^=

IGN - Quinnie
Island Name - Maplenut
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good, doesn't seem to have issues when playing online c:
Availability - Around 4-5 P.M. PDT (So around or before 7 P.M. my CST time)
Questions/Comments - Piske ^^
Yes actually a question, when cataloging; we pick up everything in the designated fence area and set them back down.
Do we pick them up one by one so it stays alphabetized or do we pick up multiple at once and drop them down when we have a full inventory? (still in the same fenced area of course) Just wondering so I don't make a mistake when cataloging and make it harder for others or yourself =^-^=
Perfect! I'll have you set for today at 5pm PDT! Feel free to send the tbt now or at least 1 hour in advance so when it's 5pm PDT I can send the dodo code + instructions instantly. :3

When cataloging, you can pick up everything within the designated fence all at once and then set them back down per fence. The items in the fences doesn't need to be organized, just as long as none of the items are mixed with different fences. Hope that helps clarify things, if not, let me know! <3

Perfect! I'll have you set for today at 5pm PDT! Feel free to send the tbt now or at least 1 hour in advance so when it's 5pm PDT I can send the dodo code + instructions instantly. :3

When cataloging, you can pick up everything within the designated fence all at once and then set them back down per fence. The items in the fences doesn't need to be organized, just as long as none of the items are mixed with different fences. Hope that helps clarify things, if not, let me know! <3

Oh no yes that does make sense ^^ I figured it was pick it all up at once instead of pick up one, drop that one, move on to next one item. I questioned because your rules mentioned the fences are alphabetized by left to right per fence, so I wanted some clarification so I didn't mess things up for your system :3 but thank you so much! I've only been cataloging items once so it's a bit of new territory for me ^-^

Oh no yes that does make sense ^^ I figured it was pick it all up at once instead of pick up one, drop that one, move on to next one item. I questioned because your rules mentioned the fences are alphabetized by left to right per fence, so I wanted some clarification so I didn't mess things up for your system :3 but thank you so much! I've only been cataloging items once so it's a bit of new territory for me ^-^
OHH thanks for double checking hahaha! <3 And it's np at all! Thank you so much as well! :3

IGN -sparkle
Island Name -hazeville
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -Looking for full rattan set in white and gray
TBT/Collectibles Payment -100tbt
Availability -open
Questions/Comments -

IGN -sparkle
Island Name -hazeville
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -Looking for full rattan set in white and gray
TBT/Collectibles Payment -100tbt