• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I've been thinking about cataloging all the things for weeks now, so I think the universe is urging me to do so. XD

IGN - SillyPuppy
Island Name - Sakura
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - decent to good (depending on weather interference)
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - August 2nd at 12 PM PDT and onwards
Questions/Comments - Super excited to see how you've set up Piske! Thank you for providing this service. :3

I've been thinking about cataloging all the things for weeks now, so I think the universe is urging me to do so. XD

IGN - SillyPuppy
Island Name - Sakura
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - decent to good (depending on weather interference)
Availability - August 2nd at 12 PM PDT and onwards
Questions/Comments - Super excited to see how you've set up Piske! Thank you for providing this service. :3
Perfect ahaha I'll have you scheduled for August 2nd at 12 pm PDT! Feel free to send the TBT now or at least an hour in advance from our scheduled time :3

And it's np at all!!! Aaaaa looking forward to having you over x)

Perfect ahaha I'll have you scheduled for August 2nd at 12 pm PDT! Feel free to send the TBT now or at least an hour in advance from our scheduled time :3

And it's np at all!!! Aaaaa looking forward to having you over x)

Thank you! ^o^ Payment sent -- let me know once you've received it~

IGN - Macy piske
Island Name - eliá
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250TBT
Availability - Now through Sunday any time
Questions/Comments -none! Thank you for hosting!!

IGN - Macy piske
Island Name - eliá
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250TBT
Availability - Now through Sunday any time
Questions/Comments -none! Thank you for hosting!!
Perfect! I'm free now :3 once I've received the TBT payment, I'll send over the dodo and instructions <3

IGN - Kyu
Island Name - Juniper
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250tbt
Availability - Can visit piske any time tonight or tomorrow. :>
Questions/Comments - please let me know if I did anything wrong!

Last edited:
IGN - Kyu
Island Name - Juniper
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250tbt
Availability - Any time tonight or tomorrow. :>
Questions/Comments - please let me know if I did anything wrong!
Hihi <3 Can you read the rules one more time :3 there's a keyword I need then you'll be good to go! Once I've received the TBT payment I'll send over the dodo code and instructions <3333

Hihi <3 Can you read the rules one more time :3 there's a keyword I need then you'll be good to go! Once I've received the TBT payment I'll send over the dodo code and instructions <3333
oof i read the rules two times over and still managed to miss it ;__;
thanks for giving me a second chance!!

oof i read the rules two times over and still managed to miss it ;__;
thanks for giving me a second chance!!
Omg NOOO you're good ahahaha <3

If you're free to come catalog right now I can send you the dodo + instructions :3

Omg NOOO you're good ahahaha <3

If you're free to come catalog right now I can send you the dodo + instructions :3

hahaha the struggle lol
yes, I am free to come now! I have already emptied my inventory and am ready to rumble. ;")

IGN - Selene
Island Name - Moondust
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All, please!
Availability - Available now for a few hours!
Questions/Comments - Thanks for letting me come by again! (Piske) I reset and I'm happy for another chance to catalog a lot of these items! TT v TT

IGN - Selene
Island Name - Moondust
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All, please!
Availability - Available now for a few hours!
Questions/Comments - Thanks for letting me come by again! (Piske) I reset and I'm happy for another chance to catalog a lot of these items! TT v TT
Omg it's np at all ahahaha <3333 Once I've received the tbt payment I'll send over the dodo! <3

Back