• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN - Milia
Island Name - Frisland
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - 9am PDT - 2pm? Or later in that day. And all day Sunday. ^^; Sorry if that's a lot, Piske~
Questions/Comments - I think I'm good. So we start at point A for the cataloging? Thank you very much for doing this <3

IGN - Milia
Island Name - Frisland
Availability - 9am PDT - 2pm? Or later in that day. And all day Sunday. ^^; Sorry if that's a lot, Piske~
Questions/Comments - I think I'm good. So we start at point A for the cataloging? Thank you very much for doing this <3
Yeah, that sounds good! :3 We can do Saturday at 1pm PDT or if you are available now, we can do it now x) And it's not a lot at all, so no worries! And yeah! You can actually start wherever you want, but starting from point A would probably be easiest! :3

Yeah, that sounds good! :3 We can do Saturday at 1pm PDT or if you are available now, we can do it now x) And it's not a lot at all, so no worries! And yeah! You can actually start wherever you want, but starting from point A would probably be easiest! :3

Shoot I should really be sleeping but I'm too excited, let's do now?? X3

IGN - Kiki
Island Name - (>”)>
TBT/Collectibles Payment - dmed
Availability - 4 PM EST - 2 AM EST which is 1 PM PDT - 11 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - None! Thank you very much Miharu! <3

IGN - Kiki
Island Name - (>”)>
TBT/Collectibles Payment - dmed
Availability - 4 PM EST - 2 AM EST which is 1 PM PDT - 11 PM PDT
Questions/Comments - None! Thank you very much Miharu! <3
Awesome! Lets schedule for tomorrow at 1pm PDT <3

In game name louise
Island name Alola
Internet is good
Cataloging I would like to do everything
Tbt 250
I can do anything today gmt time zone I forget the world piske!

Last edited:
In game name louise
Island name Alola
Internet is good
Cataloging I would like to do everything
Tbt 250
I can do anything today gmt time zone
Awesome! Please read through the rules one more time! Missing one information needed :3 Then once you've posted it, you can send over the tbt, then I'll send the dodo + instructions via DM!~

This is such a Piske steal! Do you think I could come?

IGN - Hannah
Island Name - Mailbox
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I've only ever had d/c's when other people have told me their Internet was at fault, or when I was trying to watch a stream at the same time. So, I would say my Internet is fair.
Availability - I'm available now, or we could work out some time tomorrow?
Questions/Comments - Just thank you so much for this, it'll make things much easier. <3 Shall I send you the TBT now?

This is such a Piske steal! Do you think I could come?

IGN - Hannah
Island Name - Mailbox
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I've only ever had d/c's when other people have told me their Internet was at fault, or when I was trying to watch a stream at the same time. So, I would say my Internet is fair.
Availability - I'm available now, or we could work out some time tomorrow?
Questions/Comments - Just thank you so much for this, it'll make things much easier. <3 Shall I send you the TBT now?
I'll definitely be available either later tonight or tomorrow! And yes please! That'd be great! Let me know what time frame works for you in PDT time! :3

¡Hola! ¿Puedo ir? piske

IGN - Saphi
Nombre de la isla: Hyrule
Conexión a Internet (buena / mala) - Buena
Catalogación (Todos / Conjuntos individuales) - Todos
Pago de TBT / Collectibles - 250TBT
Disponibilidad: estoy disponible ahora. Puedo mañana a la misma hora.
Preguntas / Comentarios - ¿Le envío el TBT ahora?
Sorry, I don't understand Spanish : 'D

IGN - Saphi
Island Name - Hyrule
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250TBT
Availability - Now or tomorrow at same time
Questions/Comments - Sorry. I use google translate u.u Piske

Last edited:
@Miharu Thanks! I worked it out, would 10am PDT be okay for you? That's about 6pm for me and I should be available for the few hours then :)
Yup that would work! Feel free to send over the tbt now or whenever you see this and I'll send you the dodo + instructions at 10am PDT! :3

IGN - chibi
Island Name - roselia
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250
Availability - any day after 12pm est time.
Questions/Comments - i may have several pauses when I don't move (i have a 5 year old daughter and I'm expecting, so I have to randomly so I hope that's okay! ) i'm also resetting my island (will still have same island name), so let me know ahead of time so that i don't interrupt your flow! C:

IGN - chibi
Island Name - roselia
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250
Availability - any day after 12pm est time.
Questions/Comments - i may have several pauses when I don't move (i have a 5 year old daughter and I'm expecting, so I have to randomly so I hope that's okay! ) i'm also resetting my island (will still have same island name), so let me know ahead of time so that i don't interrupt your flow! C:
Awesome! I'm free right now if you are! :3 And that's np at all x)

If you are free right now, go ahead and send over the tbt payment and I'll send over the dodo + instructions!

Back