• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Awesome! I'm free right now if you are! :3 And that's np at all x)

If you are free right now, go ahead and send over the tbt payment and I'll send over the dodo + instructions!
I'm still resetting and moving stuff back and forth, So I will probably be able to do it tomorrow with more time after all the TT'ing c: I hope that's okay! ☺

IGN - Suzy
Island Name - Paradise
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Most off al sets.
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT, 250
Availability - 1pm - 5:30pm PDT and then 7pm-9pm PDT most days. I am busy in the evenings on Saturdays. Also I am available today until 5:30pm
Questions/Comments - Thank you for the opportunity. :)

.. piske!

Last edited:
IGN - Suzy
Island Name - Paradise
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - Most off al sets.
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT, 250
Availability - 1pm - 5:30pm PDT and then 7pm-9pm PDT most days. I am busy in the evenings on Saturdays. Also I am available today until 5:30pm
Questions/Comments - Thank you for the opportunity. :)
Awesome, tomorrow at 1pm PDT works great then! Feel free to send over the tbt payment now and I'll send you the dodo + instructions at the time mentioned ! :3

Also please reread the rules one more time, there's one information you are missing from your list x)

Awesome, tomorrow at 1pm PDT works great then! Feel free to send over the tbt payment now and I'll send you the dodo + instructions at the time mentioned ! :3

Also please reread the rules one more time, there's one information you are missing from your list x)

okay! and omg there is? Ive already re-read it like ten times. ._. Hopefully I can find the missing thing and edit it in for ya.

edit: Found it, sorry about that, my brain gets overwhelmed with long posts! .. piske

okay! and omg there is? Ive already re-read it like ten times. ._. Hopefully I can find the missing thing and edit it in for ya.

edit: Found it, sorry about that, my brain gets overwhelmed with long posts! .. piske
Perfect! Thank you so much ahaha! Feel free to send the tbt now for tomorrow or as long as you send the tbt 1 hour before our scheduled time! :3

Perfect! Thank you so much ahaha! Feel free to send the tbt now for tomorrow or as long as you send the tbt 1 hour before our scheduled time! :3
I sent them just now so I don't forget! This is my first time sending them so I hope they got to you alright. I will see you tomorrow, if you need to get a hold of me for some reason my Discord is in my signature, it's the best way to get contact me. (I saw you use Discord as well.)

I sent them just now so I don't forget! This is my first time sending them so I hope they got to you alright. I will see you tomorrow, if you need to get a hold of me for some reason my Discord is in my signature, it's the best way to get contact me. (I saw you use Discord as well.)
That's perfect! Payment received! Feel free to DM me on discord too since that's also the best place to contact me! <3

waitttt when exactly does this end? ; w ;
I just restarted so this would be super helpful & I wanna get in on some of that before it ends

waitttt when exactly does this end? ; w ;
I just restarted so this would be super helpful & I wanna get in on some of that before it ends
I don't have any plans of ending it any time soon, so no rush! <3

IGN - Island Name - Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - TBT/Collectibles Payment - Availability - Questions/Comments -
IGN - Antonio
Island Name - Townsville
Connection - Wired so good
Cataloging all for 250 tbt
Availability -
I'm on the official discord as Antonio, feel free to dm me there and we can schedule a time
Questions/comments - All sets, including NMTs?

IGN - Antonio
Island Name - Townsville
Connection - Wired so good
Cataloging all for 250 tbt
Availability -
I'm on the official discord as Antonio, feel free to dm me there and we can schedule a time
Questions/comments - All sets, including NMTs?
Awesome! I'm also there, so feel free to DM me! If you're free 1pm PDT tomorrow, that'd work great! This is a catalog service only o: Doesn't include Nook Mile Tickets, but for cataloging it includes all the orderable furniture in all variations/sets/colors.

Awesome! I'm also there, so feel free to DM me! If you're free 1pm PDT tomorrow, that'd work great! This is a catalog service only o: Doesn't include Nook Mile Tickets, but for cataloging it includes all the orderable furniture in all variations/sets/colors.
I'm referring to nook miles items, I mean.

I'm actually free now tbh

I'm referring to nook miles items, I mean.

I'm actually free now tbh
If it's not reorderable then no. :3 I have all items listed in the front page for the furniture sets I have on the island!

Unfortunately, tomorrow works better since my bf is playing zelda on his switch rn haha his switch is the catalog island XD So tomorrow afternoon or maybe later might work better. Let me know your time frame for tomorrow in PDT time and we can work a time out!

If it's not reorderable then no. :3 I have all items listed in the front page for the furniture sets I have on the island!

Unfortunately, tomorrow works better since my bf is playing zelda on his switch rn haha his switch is the catalog island XD So tomorrow afternoon or maybe later might work better. Let me know your time frame for tomorrow in PDT time and we can work a time out!
1pm pst is 4pm est so sure, I'll sent 250tbt now

Sorry for the stupid question, but just to clarify, this is ALL of the items that can be ordered from the catalog and all of the variations, right? So essentially , barring NMT and exclusives, this would complete the catalogue?

Thank you.

Sorry for the stupid question, but just to clarify, this is ALL of the items that can be ordered from the catalog and all of the variations, right? So essentially , barring NMT and exclusives, this would complete the catalogue?

Thank you.
Yup! That's correct! :3

Back