• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

I’m starting to regret thinking I could do this on my own. 😅 I have answers for 8 of them but I’m stumped by the rest.

I thought I would be able to do this on my own, I didn't know some questions would be weird like this
uhh I'm having second thoughts
I know I was suppose to get a team ahead of time but I wanted to do it alone and I'm kind of regretting it now, is it too late to snag a spot on someone's team? I know a handful of answers but not the others...

im super late to the party but if any existing team would adopt me id be grateful 🥺

If my teammates don't mind, we have room for two more people!

Decided just to try it by myself this time since I remember the last time we had a similar quiz I felt like I wasn't able to pull my weight enough in the group and I felt bad for my team members. Not sure if I got many right but I'll be interested in seeing what the answers are!

edit: looking at the thread it seems like most people teammed up while I was asleep in my timezone anyways haha

I regret thinking I could do this alone when I joined so late lol 🤔 I will still be trying my best though 😭 curse my procrastination these questions are hard

omigod. I just submitted my answers since I went solo, and only realized it was already an hour past the deadline.

oh well...

*cries in a corner*

About had a heart attack when I logged in, until I remembered I had notifications switched on in the Out of the Woods submissions board.

Screenshot_20220905-072706_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm going to go make coffee and then try to get through these before work. Answers will be posted sometime this morning. ☕

All entries have been reviewed and the answers have been added to post #2. 🌳

Thank you everyone for participating in the Out of the Woods quiz! Please ask your team leader to report back how many points your team earned. Your total points directly corresponds to the amount of tickets you will each be awarded for this event. I don't have an ETA for tickets because I need to send them out manually, but I've got to go to work now and my calendar is absolutely packed this week—5,000-word report to produce over Mon-Wed and job interviews in other cities Thurs & Fri—so it may be a while before you receive them. Apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Man we put round 9 of the monolith because of the space theme, Chris you robbed us!!!!
@Mick posted that, so of course I could have found him there! We were looking for things he didn't post. ;)

On the subject of Mick, he actually reached out about an hour ago and kindly offered to help me with ticket distribution for this event so it won't take 5+ days after all! 🎟️

In the end, what was 13 a reference to? 😂 my team had a lot of weird theories
Screenshot_20220905-113459_Discord.jpg

I scored 10 points alone which is more than I thought I'd get tbh. The gaming grove / discord questions tripped me up as expected since I took no part in those.

Did anyone actually get number 2 right? I would've never thought about the space suits so I just said both events where Mick hosted something.

Also morbidly curious if my answer of Ryuk got accepted for 10 or if I got disqualified for just using his name.

I scored 10 points alone which is more than I thought I'd get tbh. The gaming grove / discord questions tripped me up as expected since I took no part in those.

Did anyone actually get number 2 right? I would've never thought about the space suits so I just said both events where Mick hosted something.

Also morbidly curious if my answer of Ryuk got accepted for 10 or if I got disqualified for just using his name.
No one got both marks for Q2, but half marks were awarded!

Ryuk was accepted as long as users also specified my post in Witch's Quest.

If we put ladybug instead of ladybird does that count? 😮
Yes. I'm British so used our terminology in the answer key, but other variants of this insects name were accepted. 🐞

On the subject of Mick, he actually reached out about an hour ago and kindly offered to help me with ticket distribution for this event so it won't take 5+ days after all! 🎟️

Tickets are happening!!

In fact, I'm already done. 🚀 I did lots of double checking for team members and currency amounts but I can never entirely rule out having messed up somewhere - if you have not received your currency, or didn't get the right number of tickets, do reach out!

Tickets are happening!!

In fact, I'm already done. 🚀 I did lots of double checking for team members and currency amounts but I can never entirely rule out having messed up somewhere - if you have not received your currency, or didn't get the right number of tickets, do reach out!
Thanks man. Really appreciate you doing this! 🙏

Back