• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

@Ender how can you say she is acting as she normally does and she's town all the time so she's probably scum? that doesn't make sense also yes i sent you a PM all it said was "hey whats going on" i had reasons to do so and i will disclose at a later time and you were mafia that game remember.

Uh, no. My point was that while you are acting similar to past games when you were town, I've never seen you as scum so Idk how it matches up. Note that you're not even my biggest lynch candidate right now. My post was only a "Okay Panda might be scum." I was saying it's a possibility, not probably.

Thanks for the post clarifying.

Sorry, I'm still not entirely awake. Terrible sleep schedule is my bane.

Hmm. You're starting to make me rethink my townread on Sarasa, because you are right about the whole derailed arguing. ><

No thought on Dough? Or Ness?

I had said my thoughts on Ness 5-6 times earlier in the thread. I still find him scummy tbh. Firstly, he voted for Trojan because Tom did essentially and it looked like a bandwagon was starting. Now he's voting for Sarasa just because this bandwagon is starting too? I know he's trying to act different this game, but this screams scummy to me. I feel like most of his reasoning for voting is usually just repeats of what other players have said without any actual quoted evidence or anything.

Dough - I've never actually played with them in a game (I've only been back on TBT for 3 games after a year and a bit break). The whole role fishing thing seems pretty fishy especially because they're preying on a new player that doesn't have the experience to know how to deal with it. I'll need to actually read through some past games they've played before I say more because I just thought they'd be banned anyways hah.

I still feel like Panda is playing very weakly and I remember them because incredibly vocal in the games I've played so far. I'm tossing up between Panda/Ness/Sarasa.

Their last two posts have been hella off, especially when it's like "I was talking with someone and now I'm set in my way" and then when people poke at him suddenly "I'm thinking of unvoting.

@Ender and Everyone else for that matter i just want to say that i am trying to step up my game and be more helpful and as you all know i usually pick Ness apart pretty hard and then i get accused of tunneling and stuff. so i have found a couple thing s about Ness a little sus but i haven't jumped on it as i usually do cause like i said im trying to improve, but then again who knows about Ness cause last game they were a Doctor and they seemed scummy as all hell.

@Ender and Everyone else for that matter i just want to say that i am trying to step up my game and be more helpful and as you all know i usually pick Ness apart pretty hard and then i get accused of tunneling and stuff. so i have found a couple thing s about Ness a little sus but i haven't jumped on it as i usually do cause like i said im trying to improve, but then again who knows about Ness cause last game they were a Doctor and they seemed scummy as all hell.

So is dough the only one you feel is worth voting for today? What do you think about Ness' vote?

The reason I think they might be scum? Actually comes from the fact that they started PMing me in a manner very similar to the first PM game we played together. It feels a lot like "Oh hey look, remember how I was town in this?"

She told me very recently - About an hour ago or less - That nobody had talked to her in PMs besides me who had just contacted her then. I approached her asking if she'd be willing to roleclaim to me, if she trusted me to be town, in order to not have to say it publicly in case she was looking like she would reach majority. Here's the relevant part of the message:

Panda1376 said:
>Snip< ... again thank you for reaching out to me, you are the first person to do so, so far. please believe that i am just trying to step up my game play and do whats best for town. i hope this lynch goes in our favor. OH ! and just curious if and when i ever do trust in your enough to role claim, would you do the same in return?

Also, She declined wanting to roleclaim to me. Which is fair enough - I did not press her on that. But if she's been PMing you, Ender, it seems that she lied to me about whom she's talking to behind the scenes and that's alarming to say the least.

Ugh I'm messing information up in my head. I forgot that Minties was one of the people who was sussing Ness earlier.

I'm going to vote Ness tbh. That whole "I could unvote" post makes me wince.

So is dough the only one you feel is worth voting for today? What do you think about Ness' vote?

@Minites i think its suspicious that he is doing so much PM and conversing with other players outside the thread and not being very willing to share whats going on behind the scene with him. and among other little things that have been posted that i don't have time to go search and post for you, im really sorry.

Meh, I've been in contact with Ness and told him I had my suspicions on SarasaKat (had so since last night my time), he told me he was between Kat and Panda, but leaning on Panda. He did say he didn't trust Kat earlier as well.

I'm honestly not sure at this point. I'll stick on my vote on Kat for now because I still think she's acting strange, her defense so far hasn't really swayed me, and I'd like to see her post first before ultimately deciding whether to unvote or not.

She told me very recently - About an hour ago or less - That nobody had talked to her in PMs besides me who had just contacted her then. I approached her asking if she'd be willing to roleclaim to me, if she trusted me to be town, in order to not have to say it publicly in case she was looking like she would reach majority. Here's the relevant part of the message:

Also, She declined wanting to roleclaim to me. Which is fair enough - I did not press her on that. But if she's been PMing you, Ender, it seems that she lied to me about whom she's talking to behind the scenes and that's alarming to say the least.

Eh, there's reasonable deniability there. Panda did say "The first person to reach out to me" where she was the one to reach out to me. So I didn't reach out to her."

- - - Post Merge - - -

THOUGH. Sataric, the suspicious part of that PM from Panda is the whole Role-claim question. "If I RC would you RC back."

Read all the posts I missed. Looks like we're still looking for a lynch candidate, investigation is still hot and in progress, and no bandwagon is underway.
Voting an inactive.

Longin off for the night, goodnight!

@Sataric i did not lie... you are the only person to reach out to me.... i reached out to Ender with one message saying "Hey whats going on" and he replied saying " do you have anything specific to ask me" and i said "nope"

Read all the posts I missed. Looks like we're still looking for a lynch candidate, investigation is still hot and in progress, and no bandwagon is underway.
Voting an inactive.

Longin off for the night, goodnight!

So you don't want to contribute to any part of this current discussion? We have viable lynch candidates and I find it odd that you're just gonna vote for Kit.

(btw where is Kit?)

Alrighty reads post. Don't really feel like I have much time for detailed explanations so this will have to suffice.

If I saw a valid reason for this, I'd be totally fine with the lynch. But I'm calling it what it is - a ****lynch. And because of that, I'm suspicious of Minties, Ayaya, and Ness in particular for just jumping onto Trundle's train with no real hesitation.

Trojan is null/town - I feel like he's trying to get better and just seems frustrated in general.

Sataric is strong town in my book.

CMD seems like he's blending int the shadows - look out for him.

Tom still stands out to me as town for aforementioned reasons.

Ender seems to be considering different possibilities - feel like he's very town for it.

dough and zoolka I'm kinda eeeehhhhhh on - can't really get a good read on them.

I was kinda sus of Trundle until recent information - town read him rn.

Ehhhh on Panda, but at least she's contributing. If she's lying about the whole PMing thing, that's VERY concerning.

And I'll be taking back that watch now. I'm Danic Lorun, a townie. And I'm surprised no one's asked me to give my role yet, considering I might have been a blue and considering how close we are to a lynch.

I'm leaving him for now, but this is just to note that I want to have Jacob involved more tomorrow and possibly questioned/put up for lynch. That vote/post combination are sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't ask you to claim, Kat because I expected you to claim if it was dangerous and you are important, with enough time to switch things.

And once I'm lynched and my alignment is revealed, I demand Minties reply to my post because I think they're full of perfectly valid points and she's just flat out choosing to ignore it. I don't care if you feel like you're repeating yourself, you don't have the ****ing evidence to back up your points, and once town stops being disillusioned with this lynch I want them to see you for the scum you are.

If you can't tell I may be the slightest bit pissed.

Also I haven't really said it but ftr, I townread Ayaya myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS M3ow's PROMISED POST

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi I'm alive (barely) and in class typing this, still going through the last couple pages

there's actually a lot to go off of for d1, more so than the other games I've played so this'll be fun. expect a post within the next 45 mins or so

This is the post I mean when I say their promised post.

@ EnderWiggin - That is true, about the whole "show me yours and I'll show you mine" roleclaim thing. There's just something quite genuine and honest about the way Panda talks this game which has me worried if I am voting for the right person. I am not against changing my vote either (yet there's only like 5 minutes left..) but I am not sure if I feel SarasaKat is the best target, and I feel that Ness is just being Ness as per usual. He's running too wild to be a part of a scum team, I think. Feels like they'd be keeping him on a shorter leash if he was.

Gonna start putting down a reads post, but for now here, take my watch. I demand you give it back to me once my reads are done :p

9aIC9DT.jpg

@Panda

If anyone had probed you for your role, you would have declared them scum for doing so. I've never played the game, so I'm not familiar at all with characters names. Considering you've claimed something now, I'll unvote you and wait and see if there's some form of CC. You could have claimed something like an hour ago when we were having discussion, now there's less than 10 mins left.

Tbh the next person on the top of my list is Ness. I'd rather not vote for someone that has openly claimed without hearing people weigh in, so I'm switching to Ness.

Switched my vote to Panda because of what I already mentioned + Sarasa is still available for lynch later if we see fit. Sarasa, if you want to live through today, I suggest you switch to Panda as well.

Back