• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pencil Passports

I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 10 YEARS?
072423_PASSPORT.png

There are so many stunning passports! 😍 They all look 100% legitimate, and I definitely would allow all of you back on Earth.

Resident Rep S.J. is... concerned though. Definitely not what she had in mind for a Camp TBT reunion. 🏕️🌲 Now we need to craft fraudulent passports? 😨 Also, definitely afraid of heights, and space seems waaaay too high. Took some liberties with the passport stamps, but these islands should look familiar at least. 😊🛸

dhVqhiC.png

The quality is so bad :( 😭😭
Don't worry about the quality! Every attempt at participation is appreciated. The event does ask for Animal Crossing-themed passports, though, do you think you would be able to incorporate that into your entry a little more? It doesn't have to be much!

When you have an updated entry, please either post it in a new post here, or send it to me in private and we'll update your original post so that we can accept it. Thank you!

Don't worry about the quality! Every attempt at participation is appreciated. The event does ask for Animal Crossing-themed passports, though, do you think you would be able to incorporate that into your entry a little more? It doesn't have to be much!

When you have an updated entry, please either post it in a new post here, or send it to me in private and we'll update your original post so that we can accept it. Thank you!
I’ll work on it tonight! Thanks for pointing that out. :)

I absolutely LOVE arts and crafts but I am not very good at it lol! Things never turn out the way I planned but are still super cute! I had SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS PROJECT! It turned out ✨perfectly!!! ✨I really love digital art but I always have much more fun with physical so I hope its a little different 🐸🍓🌠💚 THE SCAN CUT SOME OF IT OFF BUT YOU CAN STILL READ MOST OF IT
AND YESSS I CUT THE CORNERS MYSELF AND IT TOOK FOREVER (you cant see the right side bc of my scan 😭)

Mr_Keroppi Passport.png
Mr_Keroppi Passport Cover.png

Back