• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pizza; Do/Did you eat school pizza?

Did you eat your school's pizza?

• Total voters
The high school I went to would get their pizza from a shop. Our school building used to be an office building. There was no kitchen so all our food would have to be delivered to us. The pizza was da bomb dot com. Deep dish pan pizza oh yea

They ordered pizza every Friday but didn't make it so it was actually good

I only liked my Elementary school pizza. Actually, I just liked my Elementary school food in general. My middle school pizza was gross. There was barely any sauce, the cheese was cold, and dry, the bread was dry and had a weird taste/texture, the pepperoni was obviously under-cooked. I don't know about my high school though since I usually bring homelunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only time I eat pizza in my current school is during class parties and the teacher orders pizza.

When I was at school, like a long time ago, I never ate the pizza there. It was like thick cardboard covered in cheese slime.

The high school I went to made pretty good pizza, it wasn't half bad but had weird toppings.

Never, and for several reasons :c It was gross/bland. It was circular, had only cheese that slid off easily and too strong tasting sauce. Also, the pizza only comes with corn and a milk. That's not filling at all (and I don't even like corn). You have to pay the same price for a regular full meal lunch versus a slice of pizza and corn. It's such a rip off lol.

From what I remember, my grade school cafeteria pizzas (and pretty much anything else) was nasty. :/ I preferred packing my own lunch.

no
hot meals weren't a option at my school before i became home-schooled, there was only cold meals and packed lunches. the kitchen was destroyed ages ago for classrooms, and is only just back.

Last edited:
Pizza day and Chinese food day were the only lunches to get excited about at my High School. I was on the newspaper staff though, so I rarely ate there since I could leave for lunch and get Subway, or something else more appetizing.

I used to when I had free lunches but now I bring my own lunch

My family as really poor, so the school pizza tasted pretty darn good.I remember getting excited when they served it.I didn't eat from popular pizza chains until i was an adult.

It was offered at my school cafeteria on very rare occasions and was actually pretty good. We were all a little worried when they decided to make the food more healthy but in reality it just ended up being a bit fresher for the most part with more healthy options available.

Last edited:
I pack my own lunch. Honestly though, I can't even call that abomination pizza at all. It's a sorry excuse for pizza is what it is, and it's probably closer to the cardboard family than to any pizza.

Back