• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

i seriously need to spend more time in the sun because i’m so pale i look like im sick.

(nothing wrong with being pale, im just talking about me specifically)

Speaking of which, I just ate some Froot Loops. They are so sugary that it made me feel sick. Not even a king-sized Reese’s Big Cups made me this nauseous.

Maybe the milk is making it worse, but I hardly eat cereal these days.
coincidentally i used to eat fruity pebbles cereal every night and itd make me nauseous every single time

How often would you feel nauseous after eating Reese’s candies (like peanut butter cups, big cups, sticks, fastbreaks, and miniatures)?

How often would you feel nauseous after eating Reese’s candies (like peanut butter cups, big cups, sticks, fastbreaks, and miniatures)?
i actually cant remember ever getting nauseous after eating reese's, it might've happened before but i cant remember. whenever I eat reese's i only eat a little bit because its not my favorite so thats probably why

You know what would be a perfect business merger? Hershey’s and Coca-Cola. If that happens, KitKats and Diet Cokes would be distributed by the same company, as well as Reese’s and Sprites.

May start meditating...I think they've said it's proven to have a lot of benefits.

For the past hour or so, I’ve been playing Super Mario 64 and I’ve been trying to do the 100 coin star for Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride, and omg these are actually the most sadistic stars in the game. I always knew how bad they were, but I’ve never actually tried to play it. The other stars in both stages are hard, but I feel like these ones were made for masochists because this is going way, WAY overboard. I’ve wanted to throw my pro controller across the room multiple times trying these because these are the last stars I have in the game.

Edit: OMG I DID IT I HAVE ALL 120 STARS NOW

Last edited:
I was looking through random internet pages out of boredom and OMG...I found some adorable Kieran (and Juliana) fan art by this one artist!!! T_T I want to use them in my icon and siggy but I can't...I have to wait until Pride Month ends... x_x So I had to use one of the images as my phone wallpaper!

I think I've already said it in this thread but I'm kind of addicted to Solitaire now, specifically Accordion and Beehive. Simple games but great time-wasters! Gonna be learning Poker and possibly Rummy and/or Gin Rummy soon too!

I was looking for a pill to soothe indigestion. I accidentally took my anxiety prescription again.

I'm not too worried about doubling the amount. But I hope it doesn't mess up my sleep tonight.

I'm excited for that new Legends Z-A game, but not much is known about it yet. I hope Totodile will be obtainable because I'll be trading for one immediately (as soon as trades are possible, which is typically after obtaining your first gym badge).

phonto.jpeg

IMG_8393.gif

well shoot. i just realized my game auto saved when i used my nook mile ticket. i reset since I messed up something and assumed my ticket would still be there, but it’s not.

Last edited:
Back