• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Oh the struggles of taking multiple medications. I keep each of mine in a different place so I have to think a little more before I end up taking the wrong thing.

The indigestion is over the counter and the anxiety is in a real prescription bottle. I don't know how I mixed that up. Other than my head being in the clouds and not realizing until it was too late.

But I was correct about the messed up sleep. I've been wide awake tonight.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Currently watching my favorite YouTuber play Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life. If I were to play the game, I seriously wouldn't know which bachelorette to go after: Cecilia or Molly. They're both so cute 💗

Typically I'm always more interested in bachelorettes rather than bachelors. If I play a farming sim that doesn't allow same sex relationships, I pick the male farmer just so I can marry a girl lol

If you really wanna convince people of how much you don’t care about something the best thing you can do is constantly talk about how much you don’t care about it. Make it your entire personality, in fact.

I may have gotten a mosquito bite on my (large) forehead, but I’m taking it in stride. My bang (idk if it’s really a bang but idk what else to call it) covers it anyway. Plus, I got surprisingly few mosquito bites compared to that one night I got upwards of 40.

I can never seem to remember my dreams in detail, which kinda sucks since I would've posted them in the "What did you dream about?" thread. I can recall some bits of my latest dream, but the rest just fades into obscurity, I guess. :p

Anyway, I'm listening to Burn The Priest's self-titled album, and I think this is the first time I've liked every single song since I listened to Slayer's "Reign In Blood" album a month ago.

Last edited:
I can never seem to remember my dreams in detail, which kinda sucks since I would've posted them in the "What did you dream about?" thread.
From my experience I can still remember my dreams right after I wake up, then after a few hours I forget the details. It works for me to type my dream out and post it to the thread as soon as I open my eyes because of this.

Also, shower cake...lol (context)

Last edited:
From my experience I can still remember my dreams right after I wake up, then after a few hours I forget the details. It works for me to type my dream out and post it to the thread as soon as I open my eyes because of this.

Also, shower cake...lol
I was thinking of making a post in that thread, but I forgot all the details by the time I woke up. It was a pretty interesting dream so I wished I remembered all the details. 😭

And yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what "shower cake" is supposed to mean. It reminds me of another dream I had, where someone was eating cookie dough while taking a bath. I don't even know... XD

I’m making a list of animal species (with the help of wikipedia) to ideally put into a generator to help myself and others discover new species and make more anthro ocs. Maybe something of that depth already exists, but I haven’t seen it yet.

Anyway, I’m going through the mammals and I happened across the marbled polecat. I have an OC that I was planning on making a weasel (no particular species in mind) but I think I’m going to make her one of these cuties!
IMG_0065.jpeg

I forgot listening to music with wired headphones sounds so much better than using bluetooth. The difference is night and day.

Look what my aunt just found while cleaning my Granny’s house ❤️
IMG_0070.jpeg

I remember doing watercolor when I was about 8 years old, sometimes with my Granny. I forgot I painted anything other than miis, lol. This is Molly, my late Granny’s late Norwegian Forest Cat. I see this is as a reminder that they’re reunited now. 💖

It’s kind of crazy, but it’s not that long until I have to go to college and then I’ll be like my sister, who can only come here during vacation like right now. I’m so used to living here with my family, but in 2 years it’s going to happen. And my parents always tell us that all of us are moving out the second we finish college. I’m really not ready to do that.

Also, I wonder what my brother will do when I leave. He’ll have his own room, he’ll be home alone whenever neither of our parents are here, and if I want to talk to him I’ll have to call him.

So much can change in a few years. I wonder if I’ll still use this site then. Probably.

I found a tick on my leg. Easily noticed because it was pretty large. Because of workers outside in our yard I had to park in the tall grass, and I guess it saw me there and wanted a snack.

The worst kind are the tiny ones that lodge in the skin and need to be picked out. Especially because they can get pretty far inside before you notice them. Sometimes the only way to notice at that point is intense itching or a red bump.

Back