Place your random thoughts.

So last night I dreamt that dream me was getting ready to go out somewhere but as dream me was brushing her teeth, she became aware she was in a dream because the weird thing that was happening to her mouth couldn't possibly be real.....

But instead of staying within the dream after subconsciously realizing it and saying out loud to herself "I'm in a dream" ..... My brain awoke.

It's not the first time this happens, either, and I know it won't be the last. In which I'm fully aware I'm in a dream. I'm just always disappointed when I wake up too soon 😔

I didn’t have to drive at all last week, which was kind of relieving, but I have to actually do it now. Anyway, today, unlike before, my dad got the son of one of his friends to help me. I’m always stressed when I’m driving with my dad or especially my mom, because they always get at least a little pissed every time I make a mistake, especially if it’s something I did correctly before. But this guy didn’t ever do that. For the first time, I felt relaxed while driving. Idk is it normal to feel calm while doing that? It was kind of weird but I liked it 😊

For the first time, I felt relaxed while driving. Idk is it normal to feel calm while doing that? It was kind of weird but I liked it 😊
I enjoy driving a lot, so I definitely feel this. it's perfect for getting some alone time and singing loudly along with the radio hehe. I'm excited to take my next trip to Toronto, it's a long and monotonous drive but it's a vibe honestly. 😌

If TBT introduces a Lolly collectible, I'll buy all 10 of them for a full Lolly lineup.

Also, that star fragment raffle dream felt too real and I can't stop thinking about that particular dream sometimes 😭
I’d love that 😻. We need more cat collectibles. Lolly is so cute ☺️.

My random thoughts:

I want to come up some nicknames for my Pokemon.

The default name Iron Hands makes me think of marvel, but since Marvel/Disney is supporting a genocide right now, I want something to make me not think of them. 🤔

Some of the names I thought of, I want to tribute some people but at the same time, I don’t want to disrespect them either. Then again, I did in the past when I was younger name some of my Pokemon after favorite hockey players 😅.

I named my Sprigatito in Violet Zahira, which in Arabic, I think means shining or to shine. I named her that since, as silly as it may be, I hoped it would give me some shiny luck. I also thought it was a pretty name 🙂

I’m terrible at coming up with names for characters in general. I want to come up with some silly but cute nicknames too. This one pokemon I’m trying to get a shiny now, I have a nickname for it but the problem is once it evolves the name won’t really fit 😅.

Last edited:
I saw Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons back in I think it was 1976.Frankie was still fairly young and he sounded great.

That's awesome!

I liked the show all things considered. Frankie is 90 years old now. Many of the songs were primarily performed by his group and band with Frankie himself chiming in for parts he could handle.

But he also seemed genuinely happy to be up there on stage. I'm glad he's able to do something he still loves.

But I'd never be too much of a purist to deny music I genuinely think is good and find myself going back to a lot. For example, even though I hate BDSP I enjoy its daytime version of Eterna City and nighttime version of the Pokémon League very much. There are also some tracks in ORAS and HGSS I actually prefer more over the originals, but the originals will always be really good, too.

In the TTYD remake, I really dig this new original track in particular:

It's so silly and fun. The bit from the 1:23 to 1:28 mark..... honestly I can't unhear Black/White 2 Champion Iris battle theme 🎧🎶

When I was a kid, I remember seeing a black ant crawl inside an electric socket, only for a brown ant to crawl out. For the longest time, I thought the ant got a tan, like the socket was a mini-tanning bed. It was probably just a different ant. People think I made the story up, but I know what I saw lol.

When I was a kid, I remember seeing a black ant crawl inside an electric socket, only for a brown ant to crawl out. For the longest time, I thought the ant got a tan, like the socket was a mini-tanning bed. It was probably just a different ant. People think I made the story up, but I know what I saw lol.
He got that crispy tan. BZZT! It's all the rage with ants these days, electro-tans.

Antique stores are neat but also kind of creepy.

I visited one recently and I was combing through a shelf of old wallets. I nearly purchased one. Then I realized the owners of these wallets are probably dead.

I changed my mind about buying. It's a weird yet mind churning thought to realize most objects in those stores had once been very important to a person.

Back