• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

surprised that habbo hotel was able to release “habbo origins.” i thought that site was dead years ago.

I wish EVs were explained better in the Pokemon games. I’m extremely grateful for @Vhoop ‘s help in helping me correct my mistakes with ev distribution and also for sharing a helpful site that explains EVs and items that help raise or reset them 🙂. Also very grateful for @Aquilla for asking about the EVS too, otherwise I might have never have asked 😅 or realized I was doing something wrong. Thanks so much, both of you☺️

Sky's post made me remember this one store I visited a long time with my cousin and aunt, and they were selling bacon flavored gum. XD
-Bacon-y freshness-

Antique stores are neat but also kind of creepy.
On the topic of antique stores, I'll never forget the time I walked into one and was randomly browsing only to find a picture of a cute fox sleeping in a basket. Sort of like a cat. Aww that's so cut--wait a minute what's that under the table? Oh it's the fox in the picture and they're in a be-wait it's taxidermied. Ok I've had enough antiques for the day. Time to leave.

It’s been two years since I first watched The Ghost and Molly McGee. My first episodes where Mazel Tov, Libby/No Good Deed and Festival of Lights/Saving Christmas.

Back when I started watching, it was years since I last watched TV, so I had a hard time getting into it until I watched episodes every day. I also started watching before the famous depiction of Molly McGee as a ghost.

The last American Civil War widow died in May 2020. Despite that war taking place in 1861-1865, they still had to grant her government pension.

She got a monthly payment of around $70.

In 6 days, this thread will celebrate its 10th anniversary.

Do you think it’s time for a new Random Thoughts Thread, with staff-imposed rules at the beginning, or is this thread still fine?

I think this is the last time I’ll get a tattoo or have it touched up in a visible area during the Summer. Having to wear long sleeves to protect it during the healing process while the weather is hot is not ideal. If I get a tattoo during the Fall or Winter at least I’ll be wearing long sleeves anyway and I wouldn’t overheat from wearing them like I am right now.

Not me randomly deciding I want to try turning one of my short stories into a full-fledged book series, complete with illustrations. I want to do something that makes me happy.

Edit: Okay yeah, I'm actually pretty excited to get started~ I don't know how far it'll go, but I'll take this one step at a time, bit by bit, and try not to overwhelm myself.

Last edited:
DcNJcjTV0AAQbFw.jpg

Snakes fear the mighty Opossum.

First drafts are meant to be garbage, me.
First drafts are meant to be garbage, me.
First drafts are meant to be garbage, me. So stop editing them!

😭

I always feel really strongly about something if I'm enjoying the thing I'm doing, but at times I feel like I can't find the right place to talk about them. Maybe this thread is such a place?

I’m thinking that when I can get some more time to play ACNH and play my second island to maybe break my rule about TTing at least until I can terraform. I’ll think on it more since I’m focused on Pokemon right now. I’m just so impatient to start working on my second island. Kinda bummed that so much time has passed since I started the island and I’m still in tutorial phase. I’m also considering just restarting again and just tting through the beginning stages to speed up the process.

42441iABB721FE269EE56B.jpg

Foil................................Rotary

For years I've been using a rotary electric shaver.Recently I bought a foil shaver and I'm impressed by how much better it is than the rotary.It feels like I shaved with a regular razor blade and shaving cream but without the nasty nicks and cuts.

Found the iPod touch my parents bought me for my fifth grade graduation in 2013 while moving boxes (along with something else I’ll mention in another thread later). It still has the same orange case that came with it. I spent so many hours playing Terraria on it growing up since it couldn’t handle most games available on the App Store at the time.

Back