Place your random thoughts.

Regarding the entire drinking thing mentioned in several threads...

I'm personally glad I vowed never to drink alcohol when I was 14, and I stuck to that until now even at the age of 27. I'm fine with people drinking in moderation, but overdrinking not only ruins relationships (as some people here have pointed out), but can be dangerous for yourself and others as well. If I ever have to go to a social thing where people drink I'll just act like I'm having fun without it, and if someone gets drunk I'm immediately leaving, lmao. Thankfully haven't run into that situation though.

Also, as someone who was born with autism I have enough problems already without drinking. Subjecting myself to that would just put my dreams and goals out of reach, to be quite frank.

I've been thinking about changing my icon. It could be either Kieran (the human, since my PFP's set to my cat version of him as of typing) or my OC, Crisp. There's only one problem with the second option, though: how can I have Crisp on my icon when someone else already has her on their avatar? I mean, I don't mind it at all and I'm flattered. I just don't want people to confuse me with them if I ever decide to set Crisp as my PFP.

I was browsing old threads in this sub forum a while ago and found one asking people to rate themselves out of ten in looks. It was from like 2017. I imagine if a thread like that was made now it’d probably be locked pretty quickly.

Rating scales for people’s looks like that are so immature and shallow. Stuff like that is very subjective and beauty standards change all the time. Looks aren’t everything either. As someone who’s been called ugly or a 2/10 many times throughout their life both offline and online it’s hard for me to remind myself that, but it’s important.

I was browsing old threads in this sub forum a while ago and found one asking people to rate themselves out of ten in looks. It was from like 2017. I imagine if a thread like that was made now it’d probably be locked pretty quickly.
I came across a thread during the farewell to newleaf event where members were talking about 18+ stuff and was surprised that was even allowed. I'm guessing back during those times things were a bit more loose. I usually hear about how heated people got with political views.

I'm sorry someone did that to you. Honestly I find personality more attractive anyway. A lot of people show how ugly they really are through their actions.

Drinking in moderation is fine if you want to have a sip or a drink. Some people get a bit overboard, but not everyone is like that. Just be smart about it.

I would like to share my thoughts on alcohol too since it's interesting. I don't wanna drink it, of course. I think I'm going to make a personal vow to not bother with that kind of stuff and see what happens. I hope it goes well. My weakness is that I can be prone to indirect peer pressure, for example with swearing, which I usually hear daily in school; it makes me uncomfortable yet there are moments when my brain tells me I should start doing it because everyone's doing it. I'm worried the same could apply to drinking.

I might melt some Monterey Jack cheese on my eggs tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

I came across a thread during the farewell to newleaf event where members were talking about 18+ stuff and was surprised that was even allowed. I'm guessing back during those times things were a bit more loose. I usually hear about how heated people got with political views.

I'm sorry someone did that to you. Honestly I find personality more attractive anyway. A lot of people show how ugly they really are through their actions.

Drinking in moderation is fine if you want to have a sip or a drink. Some people get a bit overboard, but not everyone is like that. Just be smart about it.
I'm frequently annoyed at the local meth heads. Is that 18+?

There's only one problem with the second option, though: how can I have Crisp on my icon when someone else already has her on their avatar?
you and Zelda can be Crisp buddies hehehee 🐱

I just came to say that, now that my room is cooled off, I can wear socks to bed again. might seem strange but I really don't like going to bed without wearing socks, it's just been too hot to do so. but now I have a better working AC and it's cooler outside, so I'll be cozy again 🥰🧦

I was in the 5th row for The Four Seasons. Here's a clip of them doing their pop song December 1963.

That said...I'm not a concert person. It was fun to do for my birthday though. Generally these are way too loud and overstimulating for me.

I might melt some Monterey Jack cheese on my eggs tomorrow.
That sounds really good! You should do that, you deserve a good meal! Maybe fry some bacon or sausage if you enjoy those! As for your other comment I wouldn't know that would be up to staff. Hope you enjoy your meal!
I just came to say that, now that my room is cooled off, I can wear socks to bed again. might seem strange but I really don't like going to bed without wearing socks, it's just been too hot to do so. but now I have a better working AC and it's cooler outside, so I'll be cozy again 🥰🧦
Sleeping in an overly humid room can be so gross. Glad it's cooled down for you! There's nothing quite like sleeping on a hot muggy bed as the sheets stick to you. It just hits right.

My Pokemon home keeps freezing today on the phone.

Edit: I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now it’s working fine.

I’m not sure now if I want to get the sub. 🤔. Just read something their support page said on the matter of the app freezing, and it really bothered me.

Last edited:
Rating scales for people’s looks like that are so immature and shallow. Stuff like that is very subjective and beauty standards change all the time. Looks aren’t everything either. As someone who’s been called ugly or a 2/10 many times throughout their life both offline and online it’s hard for me to remind myself that, but it’s important.
They're nonsense. You can be 1/10 to one person and 10/10 to another, and everything in-between to other people.

We're not completely against discussing adult topics on TBT - it's often dependent on how the topic is framed and how the members discuss the content.

Actually, Mr. Resetti would be the type of character to beat up a god/goddess or a supervillain who wants to reset or remake the world.

The power levels don't matter to Resetti, all that matters is that they remake the world is basically "resetting" by default.

^Actually, yeah, I'd like to try them too. Blue is my favorite color, after all.
Post automatically merged:

If I were to rank the Nintendo franchises, it'd go something a little like this...

1. Metroid
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Mario(this includes the Luigi's Mansion series)
4. Kirby
5. Animal Crossing
6. Pokemon

Didn't list these as I'm not familiar enough w/ them:

Donkey Kong
Star Fox
Fire Emblem
Splatoon

I also may have forgotten some, not sure.

Last edited:
I was in the 5th row for The Four Seasons. Here's a clip of them doing their pop song December 1963.

That said...I'm not a concert person. It was fun to do for my birthday though. Generally these are way too loud and overstimulating for me.

I saw Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons back in I think it was 1976.Frankie was still fairly young and he sounded great.

Actually, Mr. Resetti would be the type of character to beat up a god/goddess or a supervillain who wants to reset or remake the world.

The power levels don't matter to Resetti, all that matters is that they remake the world is basically "resetting" by default.
The heroes fail to take down a unhinged villain set on rewriting the world. The group is below their feet, beaten ruthlessly, as the villain laughs manically saying how futile their attempts were. Suddenly angry groundhog appears.

'YOU! Hold it right there you little punk!'

'Eh? Who are you? A talking groundhog???'

*Gets beaten senselessly while being told to scrub behind their ears. AND SCRAM!!*

lol I love that idea. Never though about that!

My doll is currently stranded in no man's land (aka upstairs) so I am working on a sweater!! This yarn is so soft and this will be my first wearable piece so I'm excited. It's nice to be working on something while being otherwise bed ridden.

Back