Place your random thoughts.

lecturer: *shows image* im sure you know this...
the narrator in my brain: she, in fact, did not know this
Post automatically merged:

also it is boyfriend missing hours, he is in japan for a week and im so SAD anyway i told him to buy me more nuis, i hope he finds my oshi rargh

If TBT introduces a Lolly collectible, I'll buy all 10 of them for a full Lolly lineup.

Also, that star fragment raffle dream felt too real and I can't stop thinking about that particular dream sometimes 😭
I had a dream during the event where all the points I got were lost and it only affected me. So I messaged staff asking what happened and they sent a single worded reply 'LOL' hahaha!

Love... it's great. I believe I said before in another thread how it's even greater when you love someone and it's reciprocated.

Now, there's something else about this that I've been hesitant to reveal until now... Why. In the name of heck. Do I suddenly feel anxious over every little thing?? T_T This isn't normal, is it?

saw an article abt the strawberry full moon that happened a few days ago, and it reminded me that I actually got to see it (without knowing abt it beforehand) bc I was stuck on the side of the road while my dad was fixing my flat tire 😂😭

it really was so pretty though ❤️🌙

I can’t wait until the next Bell Tree Direct. Usually, we wait for these kinds of announcements since they are associated with collectible restocks, but now, I’m interested into other stuff. Like all of the problems that happened on this site (or we have brought attention to) from the last couple of months, a potential rule against forbidden topics (such as politics and past drama), and new features. I do know that these directs aren’t on a fixed schedule, and you’ll never know what’s being covered, but given everything that we talked about or went through the last couple of months, I have gained more interest into site announcements.

I was just browsing the forums when I was suddenly told that the site was being "upgraded". Then I went back to check and it was back to normal. IDK what happened. :\

Ugh my head hurts so bad… I don’t want to do anything right now.

I was just browsing the forums when I was suddenly told that the site was being "upgraded". Then I went back to check and it was back to normal. IDK what happened. :\
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I thought something important was happening but then I went back on and it was back to normal. Weird.

Tornado watch/warning for all of Massachusetts today. Welp!
Stay safe!
Jeremy was emptying the trash out of his room. He just didn't want us seeing it.

Remember that rumor going around that George Washington was Albanian? That would have been cool. I thought it kind of made sense, with Skanderbeg’s strategy and all. (But it’s incorrect, if you look at the genealogy.)

I've realised I really don't enjoy the story in Pokémon games.

I love exploring the world, obtaining gym battles, building teams, completing the Pokédex, battling, shiny hunting, etc. But the story parts bore me to the point it takes me several days to get through those aspects.

For example, I'm playing Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee at the moment and getting through Team Rocket's Hideout in Celadon City and the Silph Co. building was such a slog. I just wanted to be outside in the world exploring and doing my own thing!

IMG_6753.jpeg

It’s been nice knowing y’all. If I’m not active later you know why.

Also, since when do tornadoes happen in Connecticut? Wth is up with the weather recently?

Edit: I’m good. At least where I live, nothing noticeable happened besides raining and thunder.

Last edited:
I actually really enjoy the Tinker Bell movies. Here's how I rank them, from most favorite to least favorite:

1. Legend of the NeverBeast
2. Great Fairy Rescue
3. Tinker Bell
4. Secret of the Wings
5. The Pirate Fairy
6. The Lost Treasure

It's not that I think The Lost Treasure is a terribly bad movie, it's just the least interesting imo and I always forget about it.

I've realised I really don't enjoy the story in Pokémon games.

I love exploring the world, obtaining gym battles, building teams, completing the Pokédex, battling, shiny hunting, etc. But the story parts bore me to the point it takes me several days to get through those aspects.

For example, I'm playing Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee at the moment and getting through Team Rocket's Hideout in Celadon City and the Silph Co. building was such a slog. I just wanted to be outside in the world exploring and doing my own thing!
The story in Pokemon games has always been weak from what I can remember. Granted I stopped playing and only got back into it with Sword and Shield. I kind of liked how that game did all the trainers traveling and trying to get to the final stadium more than I did the latest game was about students. Just didn't captivate me as much. So I get what you are saying.

View attachment 570274
It’s been nice knowing y’all. If I’m not active later you know why.

Also, since when do tornadoes happen in Connecticut? Wth is up with the weather recently?

Edit: I’m good. At least where I live, nothing noticeable happened besides raining and thunder.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but the weather’s been crazy hot for this time of year. June is usually hot in the Midwest, but not to the extent I’ve experienced this early on. (This kind of heat doesn’t come around until later in the summer.)

Back