Place your random thoughts.

I think I’m going to see if I can get tested for a memory disorder soon since I swear I’ve seen every online interaction, every photo, every book, every piece of art I’ve made, and everything I’ve seen irl this week in various dreams throughout my life. That includes things on this site. It’s very strange and I don’t think I’ve had something like this happen before.

IMG_4956.jpeg

this is so cursed

Why! What did I do to deserve this!

I was about to watch some TV when Roku recommended The Emoji Movie to me, despite the fact that the film's critically panned.

1719958421746.jpeg

Every year that has a February 29th have all of the following in common:
  • It’s a presidential election year in the United States.
  • There’s a summer olympics event (except in 2020, which got delayed because of COVID).
  • Valentine’s Day is on the same day of the week as Christmas. Normally it’s on the same day of the week as Halloween.
  • The first days of each season are March 19th, June 20th, September 22nd, and December 21st.
  • The year is divisible by 4.

When watching Gordon Ramsey, I noticed his compassion towards waiters when receiving food he doesn't like.

One could apply the phrase 'don't shoot the messenger'.

I've seen waiters on the wrongful end of angry customers. Often the easiest to direct frustration towards although also often not at fault for said issues.

I just watched Mr. Enter’s review of the Emoji Movie. I’m learning about more flaws. I was already against the idea of having a movie based on emojis (just like everybody else), but I learned more about how bad it is after it got a Razzie for “Worst Picture”. Previously, I learned that it casted Smiler in the wrong for doing her job, while Gene was casted in the right for screwing up the phone. I also wanted to point out that the political message defending creativity in Hollywood falls flat since Hollywood is more focused on profit and franchising instead of creativity. Here’s what I just learned:
  • The story was focused too much on product placement and advertising rather than an original story (with original content).
  • Some of the logic contradicts some of the facts stated.
  • Alex was rather an uninteresting character, despite being the Andy-like character.
  • It was intended for teenagers, yet it was more of an insult towards teenagers.

Still kind of surprised that I managed to buy a Birthday Cake before it went out of stock. I’m probably not going to use it, but I could send it to someone, I guess.

I want somebody irl to say, "I don't believe it!" super cereal and angry so that I can respond with, "Well you better believe it, Naruto! BELIEVE IT!!"

It would be so random to them but extremely funny to me 😂😂😂

If someone said that to me, I'd be like, "You gotta believe, PaRappa!"

These are the times I wish a laughing react existed specifically for this, lmao (but not in general considering how it could be misused).

If someone said that to me, I'd be like, "You gotta believe, PaRappa!"
These are the times I wish a laughing react existed specifically for this, lmao (but not in general considering how it could be misused).
I actually DO respond to this if I'm playing a video game or if I'm watching TV and a character reacts to something by saying, "I don't believe it!"

I just want it to happen in public sooo bad, lol at least just once in my lifetime. I'm just really quirky like that 👀

There are no firework noise tonight.. and honestly I expected to hear more than we have this year so far. I wonder if it has to do with the economy or political feelings about the nation.
Just seems odd. Id imagine it'll change when the 4th comes.

Back