Place your random thoughts.

It was easy to feel devalued as a child when you state an opinion on something and it gets disregarded for nothing other than age.

At a restaurant, my uncle told his kid he can't state his opinions on the food because he doesn't have enough 'experience' with dining out. The idea that experience is all important is a common mindset with adults.

But being able to develop your own opinion on things is equally important.

Honestly, I can get perspectives from children that I might not get on my own. And for me in my early 20's, maybe someone picks the same up from me.

It's important to keep an open mind.

If my apples show interest, they will go on a roll.
If they do not show interest, they will sleep in the bowl.

What do you think they’ll do when the TBT Fair comes?
tumblr_m4kb8ndasy1qeg6edo1_250.gif

*plays funky music*

I think when I first joined this site, I actually did try to do some of the activities in events that involve drawing. I think I did submit in one. But looking back…

Never again. I’m never ever ever ever even thinking about drawing anything for this site (actually, drawing anything for anywhere) again. It’s just never happening again I do not care lmao.

I've never attempted to make a curry from scratch before - I've always used pre-made sauces. So I'm currently attempting a paneer curry. Fingers-crossed this goes well. 🤞

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 3.53.05 PM.png

Just another 141 years.👻

I find it a little morbid that Time and Date website even have this up. Pretty bold of them to assume that they would still be around then. lol There is one that is closer and it's 53 years from now. Is it wrong that I want to see it (I'll be almost 90 years old).

the despicable me movies has to be one of the first forms of brain rot for gen z. i watched despicable me 4 and there was not one moment without some sort of stimuli

I will be very surprised if Sonic fans actually end up liking the Sonic Generations remake. It’s not only a new Sonic game, but also a remake of one most of the fanbase likes. Personally I think it will probably be good, but it has to be really really good for the fandom to not complain about it, since, you know, it’s the Sonic fandom.

the despicable me movies has to be one of the first forms of brain rot for gen z. i watched despicable me 4 and there was not one moment without some sort of stimuli
I'm honestly surprised they made a fourth movie for that. Just three movies was already going overboard. And don't get me started on Toy Story...

I'm honestly surprised they made a fourth movie for that. Just three movies was already going overboard. And don't get me started on Toy Story...
the fourth movie was all over the place 😂 it started with (spoilers) this villian gru knew from villainy school who wanted to get back at him for stealing his spotlight and by the end it transformed into a kidnapping plot lmao. it wasn’t bad at all though despite the brain rot.

the new toy stories on the other hand are just pure garabage imo.

Last edited:
My aunt booked a family vacation. They fell on the dates of my upcoming class. So I explained that I can't go.

She says: "Why don't you just bring the class with you"?

...That's not how online classes work. That would also be a complete mess if I had to keep running back to the hotel or interrupting whatever my family is doing. It's four days a week on webcam and spans all afternoon.

She wasn't understanding at all. I was exhausted from having to go through that.

When I read about Nintendo in the news, I keep seeing reports about them being aggressive in fighting piracy. I never seen a company this aggressive at fighting piracy.

I wonder if Nintendo will start targeting people who criticize them for DMCA abuses, like filing lawsuits against anyone who compares them to Nazis.

Back