Place your random thoughts.

Nuclear weapons are strange.

We concede to the reality that a few people in power can end all life on earth at a moments notice. There's nothing we as people living everyday lives can do about it. It's especially harrowing when politicians discuss the idea of using them like toys to be thrown around.

I wish they didn't exist. Although it's obviously too far to back out.

The staff say that some topics (like leaving announcements and stories) are more suited for blogs than for the forums. But the Blog Tree has been discontinued. Then where can we discuss them?

The staff say that some topics (like leaving announcements and stories) are more suited for blogs than for the forums. But the Blog Tree has been discontinued. Then where can we discuss them?
We have profile comments, don't we? Though I'm pretty sure you would say they aren't the same

After I finish The Thousand Year Door, I plan on playing a Donkey Kong game or a Metroid game. I've tried Dread and Super Metroid before and those game types just make me feel really stupid. "How was I supposed to figure out that?" always entered my mind when I struggled to find a way to proceed. I'm kind of discouraged from Metroid because of it, but I wanna try Metroid Prime.

why is there not one youtube video that can explain how to UV unwrap SIMPLY? no, i do not want to hear you ramble about the process for 14 minutes; i want to see how you do it.

A quick sweep of CTS suggests we haven't given this piece of advice to anyone in over four years. But if we were to advise someone of that now, we would mean that the type of content they are posting is better suited to another platform rather than TBT.

Your own profile wall serves fine for saying goodbye, Island Journals exist for Animal Crossing blogs, and any other type of blogging is most likely better suited to another website altogether.

Dogs can be great pets. Irresponsible and careless owners are terrible.

I take walks because it helps my anxiety. However, I've seen dogs running around the neighborhood without owners or leashes. It makes me feel unsafe. It should be a harmless activity but it's ruined by a select few.

My mom has a coworker who is on leave right now. Because her sibling was mauled and killed by dogs while out on a walk.

I also can't stand when someone is uncomfortable and the owners argue 'my dog wouldn't hurt anyone'. If someone is visiting and feels unsafe, sit your ego down and put the dog away.

My aunt has a large loud German Shepherd. It's frequently an argument because my mom doesn't want to be around the dog.

Dogs can be great pets. Irresponsible and careless owners are terrible.
yeah, I adopted Luna about two and a half weeks ago (Berner/Poodle mix), and she's a great dog but her previous owners clearly never really worked with her; she barely knew "sit" when I brought her home. thankfully she is very smart and obedient and she's been doing well with training, but she has a lot more training to do before I can ever trust her as much as I trust my Golden, Sunny. even then I'm not sure.
Post automatically merged:

After I finish The Thousand Year Door, I plan on playing a Donkey Kong game or a Metroid game. I've tried Dread and Super Metroid before and those game types just make me feel really stupid. "How was I supposed to figure out that?" always entered my mind when I struggled to find a way to proceed. I'm kind of discouraged from Metroid because of it, but I wanna try Metroid Prime.
I've only ever played Metroid on NES (and only because I own it) and you seriously feeling like a rat in a maze, like how did people in the 80s figure this stuff out without internet or Nintendo Power lol

Last edited:
So… I always thought a bop was something that would make you do this while you’re listening to it, but apparently it means something completely different now. I’m not even past high school yet and I already don’t understand new words anymore.

Last edited:
So… I always thought a bop was something that you would make you do this while you’re listening to it, but apparently it means something completely different now. I’m not even past high school yet and I already don’t understand new words anymore.
I didn't know "bop" had a second meaning. 🤔 Had to look it up; found out it's also a term referring to a promiscuous woman.

I am out of touch with my generation.

^This reminds me I deleted a pretty old comment I made once because one of the words gained a new meaning and people were giving weird responses instead of figuring out that's not what I meant.
I get that language evolves over time, but I really don't like normal words getting new weird meanings.

Back