Place your random thoughts.

Why can I never keep acrylic nails? Even the ones they do at the salon...

Probably because of my anxiety. They look nice for a day, then I WANT them OFF!! T^T

When I read about Nintendo in the news, I keep seeing reports about them being aggressive in fighting piracy. I never seen a company this aggressive at fighting piracy.

I wonder if Nintendo will start targeting people who criticize them for DMCA abuses, like filing lawsuits against anyone who compares them to Nazis.
Nintendo: Don't pirate our games!
Also Nintendo: takes away any legal methods to actually play those games

bruh

So there is currently a big $4.99 sale on family-friendly digital movies on the Apple TV store (they’re sort of a guilty pleasure of mine not gonna lie); tons of nostalgic older stuff that’s right up my alley. Weirdly enough, I discovered a movie in the sale that’s titled How to Eat Fried Worms. Judging from the art alone, it seems to be another 2000’s-esque film of a boy who convinces several people to lighten up their moods or something. I’m probably 100% wrong on that plot synopsis, but what a weird name for a movie.

Meanwhile, I’ll probably get some movies that I don’t already have on Blu-ray (or have never reached the format yet), like the two Balto sequels.

So there is currently a big $4.99 sale on family-friendly digital movies on the Apple TV store (they’re sort of a guilty pleasure of mine not gonna lie); tons of nostalgic older stuff that’s right up my alley. Weirdly enough, I discovered a movie in the sale that’s titled How to Eat Fried Worms. Judging from the art alone, it seems to be another 2000’s-esque film of a boy who convinces several people to lighten up their moods or something. I’m probably 100% wrong on that plot synopsis, but what a weird name for a movie.

Meanwhile, I’ll probably get some movies that I don’t already have on Blu-ray (or have never reached the format yet), like the two Balto sequels.
I remember seeing the trailer for How to Eat Fried Worms in the theater and thought it was so gross I had to look away lol. (I’m sensitive I know.) It’s based on a book from the 70s where a kid is challenged to eat worms on a bet. I recall a kid doing a book report on it in elementary school. The movie looked very 2000s though, so it might be good for nostalgia.

I saw a sundog today. I’ve been seeing more sundogs than usual towards the end of my granny’s life and after her passing.

The first time I saw one, I was with my mom, my aunt and my granny. I think we were coming back home from a restaurant. This was during a time where I was super afraid of thunderstorms or anything unusual about the weather in general (my granny didn’t know this), and she pointed out the mini rainbow in the sky and said “that’s a sundog, I forget what they mean” and I was kind of scared it meant severe weather or something and the next day it was overcast but I thought the clouds looked weird. This is the closest image I could find on google that matched the vibe, but I’m not sure if they were asperitas clouds.
1720065282244.jpeg
But anyway, I survived! I wish I wasn’t so afraid. It was quite a remarkable set of sights.

Whenever I see these sundogs now, I don’t feel scared or upset. I think of her and what a blessing it was to have her in my life and marvel at their beauty. 🌈

Does this happen to anyone else? Like, I'm on my devices and the radiation makes my forehead feel warm. My mom's always feeling my forehead to make sure I don't use them too much.

ohh my god I think I just reported the sole moderator of a community to themselves LMAO

...proooobably isn't gonna end well for me on there, but they were being a real jerk and violating their own rule of being kind and respectful so 🫡 I stand by it

update: reports are apparently anonymized on this site so I might get to live after all?? 🤞

Last edited:
I don't really feel like myself. Like, mentally. I don't think this belongs in the other thread because it's lead to me being even nicer than usual? I already thought I was nice, but gosh. I guess the only negative thing is I was very scared yesterday which I think caused it.

Edit: My phone sent this too soon and I had to fix it.

Threw garlic powder on a cheese baked potato before putting it back in the microwave to melt the butter and cheese. Actually amazing. Why didnt I think of this before? 🤔

Two lines on a plane have different slopes. How is it possible that they don’t intersect at any point?

One of the lines is a rational function where if simplified, you get a linear equation. But there exists a hole (where the value of x yields zero-division) in the line. If the other line (a linear equation, nothing more, nothing less) intersects that line right at the hole, then the lines aren’t intersecting at all.

View attachment 570929

Just another 141 years.👻

I find it a little morbid that Time and Date website even have this up. Pretty bold of them to assume that they would still be around then. lol There is one that is closer and it's 53 years from now. Is it wrong that I want to see it (I'll be almost 90 years old).

Tbh if it's not a total eclipse it isn't worth viewing :\ Same goes for lunar eclipses (in my opinion)

Back