Place your random thoughts.

The 24/7 Deja vu I’ve been having is still there, but thankfully the feeling isn’t as strong and it isn’t bothering me as much since I’m used to it. I’m positive everything I’ve seen online and irl this week is I’ve seen in dreams and it’s very strange.

A crackhead coworker did a crackhead thing at work, and might be facing a write up at least. It's almost like you predict these things.
Post automatically merged:

I spent a considerable amount of time cooking myself a decent dinner, only to drop the plate of food on the floor on my way to the table. I wasn't sure if I should be angry, or cry in the corner.
I've dropped a full rotisserie chicken on the floor, decided to rinse it off and mic it for a bit longer.
Post automatically merged:

FFXIV added lionesses before Animal Crossing. 🤔
I actually want to play that.

Last edited:
I once got approached by an employee and asked for ID at self checkout after buying a knife.

It surprised me. I guess buying something restricted sets off an alert or something.

I had my passport and drivers ID on me (so I was fine). But I never expected it.

So I just randomly decided to plan out how I would block each song from EPIC if it was a stage production... I suspect I'll be regretting it in a few hours when I'm up at 1 am because the ideas won't stop flowing

Me and my partner travelled back home from our hometown today and were due to arrive home around 10 to midnight. Anyways, 1 motorway fire and 60 extra minutes later, we just got home - and I have an urgent date with MY BED.

This smart doggy ends up being my best friend and favorite company at all family gatherings.

Screenshot_20240706-214635.png

There are two music genres I do not have a strong interest in: Rap and Country. Ironically, those are the two most popular music genres among the general public these days. You can imagine how I felt when I heard songs like "Old Town Road" for the first time.

However, I give Kid Rock specifically a pass as he's a Michigander like me and did the blend of genres right on his Devil Without a Cause album. His later stuff, well...

I saw two different guys at Costco who looked like Alfred Molina at different stages of his life. What are the odds?! 😍😂

I just learned Temu is being sued because apparently the mobile app counts as spyware? I never trusted them and I find it worrying other people did.
Funny, the last time I got one of their ads on YouTube, it started with "Everyone thinks Temu is a scam". Um, gee, I wonder why people think that.

Back