Place your random thoughts.

Screenshot_20240707-153200.png

Was...was that a threat. lol

I saw two different guys at Costco who looked like Alfred Molina at different stages of his life. What are the odds?! 😍😂
You must've came across some strange time anomaly. A gateway in a random grocery store siphoning time.
How do so many flies get inside our house? There were 6 in total yesterday.
Oof that's annoying. When I was on vacation everyone kept the door open even when I kept closing and telling them to shut it. And as a result a bunch of horseflies and no-see-ums kept coming in. They're very microscopic gnat-like mosquitoes that bite more than normal mosquitoes. I mostly went swimming so I avoided getting bitten up like everyone else, but they looked like they had chickenpox by the end lol.

I got two regis both for a ditto; I missed out on regisice who was also for trade since I needed to transfer some dittos.

I’m wondering why people would trade their legendary for a ditto. 🤔 I’m happy i got legendaries but at the same time, I can’t help but think it is too good to be true. They look legit since it shows they’re from Pokemon Sword/Shield and they’re level 75.

I think I may change my username here. I like what I got, but after participating in a TBT Mafia game and hosting one, I'm just now realizing that this is one of the most unnecessarily difficult four-lettered things to type fast consistently on a keyboard without getting hand cramps.
(seriously, try typing my username fast in all caps and without using caps lock; you won't have a good time trust me)

The ditto raid is so easy yet the ditto transformed into my skeledirge instead of the host’s. 💀 How can the host mess that up so bad where the ditto doesn’t transform into their pokemon? My best ditto raids were ones where the leaders brought a ditto or a magikarp. I’m surprised not more hosts do that. it’s smart since with a host ditto, the ditto transforms into the other ditto and can’t do anything because it already transformed.

My boss thankfully approved me taking a half day tomorrow to go with my partner to her medical procedure. She's terrified and wants me in the room with her if they'll allow it. I asked quite last minute so it was good of him to accommodate. 🙏

I want to play Cat Simulator for Switch, but all the graphics besides the cat look poor-quality. It sucks because I always wondered what the world looked like from my cat’s perspective…probably a lot of me telling her she’s cute and rubbing her head. (Then she’s like, “Yeah, whatever” and walks away 😂)

Game idea:

You’re fighting the main antagonist and you lose. Then you get sent 100 years into the future, and the future has been ruined because of the villain, like Sonic CD. It turns into an open world game where you have to restore every area in the game to its good future, also like Sonic CD, by going a few years earlier into the past and defeating the boss of the area. When you do this, you get the good future. Since it’s an open world game, there’s also tasks you can do in every area. At first, you don’t have enough power to time travel all the way back to the beginning of the game, but when you get every good future, you can go back to the beginning of the game and fight the main villain again, and then you beat the game, meaning technically, none of the events of it actually happened. The end.

Game idea:

You’re fighting the main antagonist and you lose. Then you get sent 100 years into the future, and the future has been ruined because of the villain, like Sonic CD. It turns into an open world game where you have to restore every area in the game to its good future, also like Sonic CD, by going a few years earlier into the past and defeating the boss of the area. When you do this, you get the good future. Since it’s an open world game, there’s also tasks you can do in every area. At first, you don’t have enough power to time travel all the way back to the beginning of the game, but when you get every good future, you can go back to the beginning of the game and fight the main villain again, and then you beat the game, meaning technically, none of the events of it actually happened. The end.
I thought of a video game idea like this just recently. In the original game of the series, you end up getting rid of the eternal winter. But in the next game, you’ll learn that the “main timeline” was an alternative timeline, and the robots in the future were not happy that you got rid of the eternal winter, so they go back in time and kidnap the previous hero while sending the hero’s loved one into the future. You’ll have to fix the future and travel through both time zones to save her and defeat the robot.

I just got a roaming form of gimmighoul from a trade on Pokemon Home. I was hoping I could breed it to try to get a shiny version but I saw that you can’t breed it. That’s a bit disappointing :/

Just failed a shiny malamar raid. I’m annoyed about that and the ditto raid I did prior to that. The host for the ditto raid brought a hacked azumarill and the ditto one shotted me. do not a lot of people know that the host needs to bring a weak pokemon?

Last edited:
I only actually bought Mario Kart 8 for TBTWC, but now me and my partner play it together quite often and I really love it. I play in the Gay Racing Tournament mostly, and I hope all the practice Ive been getting will pay off the next time there's a competitive MK8 event - I just find it funny how TBT is the reason me and my partner rush to play MK8 at the end of a long day!

Back