Place your random thoughts.

i was at the dentist and i accidentally hit my head on equipment above me and the dental assistant was like “I AM SO GLAD 😀 .…that you didn’t hit your head any harder.”

she had to catch herself because i guess she’s used to young kids just saying anything and responding that way is like a reflex 😭 that’s hilarious though. (i’m still young enough to go to a pediatric dentist)

Am I being overly sensitive again or does "Kk thanks" come off as rude to me when people text me that

I think it does somewhat sound rude, although I'd argue that people just sending "K" is worse. Especially if it's someone that you're not related to, it just sounds kind of err... cold.

It’s always funny to just see stuff happen with no context. Yesterday I saw three people just walk out of a forest and they were holding long sticks, and I just have no idea what was going on.

Is this real? Aside from really sped up?
Oh wow, what a terrible day to have eyes and ears. Wtf did I just watch 😭

It's a special kind of annoyance when I mess up my login information enough to make a CAPTHCA appear.

No I'm not a robot. Also I hate the ones that actually require effort.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 6.16.53 PM.png

Actually pretend I didn’t say anything again.

Last edited:
me: "no I'm def not hyperfixating on foxes rn"

also me: "Maid Marian is the best Disney princess and you cannot change my mind"

I went to a Big Lots store the other day because they're closing this location soon, and I came across a Spidey and His Amazing Friends stamp set just sitting randomly on a shelf, and on a speech bubble, I misread something Spider-Man said.
At first glance, I thought he was saying, "go, weebs, go!". Then I looked at it again, and it turns out he is really saying, "go, webs, go!"

Now I'm picturing Spider-Man as an anime character... XD

I went to a Big Lots store the other day because they're closing this location soon, and I came across a Spidey and His Amazing Friends stamp set just sitting randomly on a shelf, and on a speech bubble, I misread something Spider-Man said.
At first glance, I thought he was saying, "go, weebs, go!". Then I looked at it again, and it turns out he is really saying, "go, webs, go!"

Now I'm picturing Spider-Man as an anime character... XD
Kind of off topic…but I heard multiple Big Lots stores are closing. I remember going to a few as a kid (and one time with my mom and her friend) and thinking it had a lot of cool stuff.

When I was a teenager, I wrote on my Facebook bio that I was a janitor at Big Lots. I just thought it was funny, even though my great-grandpa was a school janitor. Maybe it was the Big Lots part that cracked me up?
Now I don’t think it’s that funny. (Who WAS I?! lol) I also wrote that I was attending the University of Helsinki, which made no sense as I was still in high school. (And, as far as I know, there are no Big Lots in Finland.)
However, when I started applying to jobs, I deleted that stuff off my Facebook since if future employers found it, they would be confused. 😂

I am such an underwriter. Every time I finish a chapter in my book it feels shorter than it should’ve been. By that I mean each one is only 2-4 pages. I just always give the bare minimum amount of information or dialogue needed to convey what is happening and that’s it. If I keep going through my outline at my current pace the book will only be around 100 pages. I also just have such a hard time writing dialogue.

I think I’ll go back to the chapters I’ve already written and add more description. Then I’ll add some extra scenes that flesh out character’s relationships to each other more.

I went to a Big Lots store the other day because they're closing this location soon
I was about to say, Big Lots still exists? I haven’t heard anybody mention it since I was like 9. It sounds like it’s heading towards a sears and k-mart-esque fate (there are only a couple left)

Patrick from SpongeBob, mocking on Texas, asked if the “plants from Texas are dumb” or the “shoes from Texas are dumb”. Here’s more questions.
  • “Can we say that the guns from Texas are dumb?”
  • “Can we say that the burgers from Texas are dumb?”
  • “Can we say that the power lines from Texas are dumb?”
  • “Can we say that the sports teams from Texas are dumb?”
What do you think I’m referring to? Hint: It’s not SpongeBob or its Texas episode.

random history stuff:

According to legend, Brutus said 'sic semper tyrannis' while murdering Julius Ceaser. This means 'thus always to tyrants'.

I was visiting an American Civil War location last year. I asked the tour guide about Booth's words after killing Abe Lincoln. According to him, booth yelled 'sic semper tyrannis'. But he also mentioned that this relies on witness statements. The shock, suddenness, and confusion may make this unreliable.

But on the other hand, booth had recently watched Shakespeare's drama about Ceaser. So it's very possible he did say this.

Witness video of someone who is in Ford's Theater during the killing of Lincoln. I visited the theater myself last summer. It was free. Interesting place.

I don't know why, but lately one of my friends has been DMimg me on Discord a lot more often. It's usually about their activity on another website... Just typing here because I woke up at around 5 in the morning to a message, and it was some random screenshot of them conversing with someone from there on Discord.

I... am not sure what to do TBH. ^_^;

I found out that most Sonic characters are around 3 to 4 feet tall, so I was incredibly surprised to learn that Eggman is apparently 6’1. It is a fan site that’s saying this, so it might not be trustworthy, but if it is, holy crap. I guess it kind of makes sense.

I found out that most Sonic characters are around 3 to 4 feet tall, so I was incredibly surprised to learn that Eggman is apparently 6’1. It is a fan site that’s saying this, so it might not be trustworthy, but if it is, holy crap. I guess it kind of makes sense.

He's the big, lean, egg machine! that sounded way better in my head...

why are doctor receptionists so loud, everyone in the room can hear them say “CAN YOU LEAVE A URINE SAMPLE?” 😭

Back