Place your random thoughts.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of 60's toons, namely anything by Hanna Barbara. The only show they ever produced I think is awesome is Swat Kats.

Ah yes, Synchro-vox. Instead of drawing the mouths frame-by frame, they just place talking lips on the animation. The Spongebob intro is a great example of this...
Synchro-Vox is plain creepy. Some do it right (mostly as a joke, and in the case of Painty the Pirate, makes sense considering who he physically is), but it's an otherwise extreme budget-saving technique that really doesn't work.

What is with my wifi right now? It takes 10 seconds to load a page for some reason.
Yeah me too! T_T
I think it's probably the site due to traffic because of the news of the TBT Fair. I'm experiencing it as well, and my internet is otherwise fine.
I figured! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since the same thing is happening to me. XD

My favorite part of the opening ceremony was the singing headless Marie Antoinette. LOVE it!

And for non-Olympic events…the SBD World’s Strongest Man competition is perfect. 😍😜🐻

Last edited:
Some people just shouldn’t be working in customer service, especially as certified trainers. I understand everything’s expensive and people have to work for money, but there are many jobs to choose from.

They just have tones that are naturally condescending or don’t have the patience needed to help when it’s needed, both with employees and customers. You need a certain kind of personality to work in customer service, and some people I come across just don’t have it.

I lowkey understand, because customers can also be *******s, but still.

It's kind of neat to pass through clouds while aboard an airplane. Well, if you're in a window seat anyway, which I always go for. Never been on such a long flight that the aisle seat seems necessary (usually only an hour or two, usually have connecting flights too), and middle seat seems like the worst option if there are more than two seats per row, so window always seems like the best choice for me.

But yeah. Only flown a few times so far, so it's probably mundane to more experienced and frequent fliers, but I thought it was sorta cool.
I love this so much! I once had a really cool experience while flying back home where we were above the clouds in a serene scene that looked like a wonderland with a carpet of pink and orange cotton candy, but after we lowered through them on the way to land, it was all cloudy and stormy looking out! It made me want to start a cotton candy company that they can give out on airlines with flavors that match the clouds you see… called Nimbus!

This one time I saw a video (it cropped out the bottom half, but still) of that Ankha Dance meme, and I didn’t get what was wrong since it just seemed like she was doing a dance. Then I looked into it online and now I wish I didn’t know. I still haven’t fully recovered.

I prepped a fish for the first time today. (Cutting, descaling, etc.) I had no idea what I was doing, but my parents told me to do my best. If my best is hacking up the fish beyond recognition, then I guess I'm all set. 😭 It was actually pretty fun, and I wasn't really grossed out either. ...But I'll follow a tutorial next time. x_x

Also, I guess my random thought is that I wish fish bones weren't so thin. :v

I am glad there are a lot of Fair collectibles but I think I can only get the patch this time around. Maybe the patch and the balloon dog if I'm really up to it. My creativity and time is directed somewhere else right now and it makes me feel I'm sort of left out. Sad snake 😔🐍

Why does my stepfather always have to fall asleep on the toilet?

Hmm… what to use as a pfp and signature for the event…

Also, I want that shaker charm so bad, but I don’t think there’s any way that I’m getting it or any of the physical prizes.

These stupid fairy lights (or whatever they're called) in my room are suddenly flashing; I didn't hit the flash button or anything.

hmm maybe it is because I have lived in a flat area all my life, but I think I would be sad if I lived in a place that I couldn't see the wide sky. These clouds are the best and are my favorite. I like seeing them drift by especially if there are multiple. They are iconic summer clouds to me. I think they are called Cumulonimbus clouds. Some old people call them angel clouds and others refer to them as Studio Ghibli clouds.
9161247719_7cfa56a354_b.jpg

R.95b9025e76e9026c276803479b93f891

R.7e693325b58234da83c13d87f485fad0

74ba322929fa6c3e336145493ce06a5f72492d4b.jpg

istock-000017395107-small-689ccb524bf338c47cf2e6da4c3b8e9b.jpg

233-5a8c102dc3bcb__880.jpg

gavryl-for-inprnt.jpg
93248590366e93d3413c16e317640bb1.jpg

I'm probably letting my friend from work keep my copies of a certain book series that they're interested in, but they haven't gotten around to reading yet.

Back