• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I’m still worried about my party prepping station entry but I messaged a mod about it. Hopefully I can fix it (since I forgot to check the entry box) and that my entry is okay 🤞
I feel you, I forgot to include some required stuff for some of my entries a bunch of times and thinking about it makes me feel anxious. I messaged a mod too; I hope we get a response soon! 🫂🤞

now im wondering what year the time capsule event happened that people are talking about here because i think i vaguely remember something like that?? unless im thinking about another site.

I didn’t get as much worked on today for Magnificent Memories as I hoped but I am feeling better about and I feel like I’m closer to being finished 🙂.

I’m hoping my dad has work soon so I can do my entry for the lego activity. I’m really excited about my lego sets. I do wish I still had all of my old legos so I can add on a few things to the sets or build something from scratch entirely; not sure if I could but it sounds like it’d be fun to try.

now im wondering what year the time capsule event happened that people are talking about here because i think i vaguely remember something like that?? unless im thinking about another site.

Yeah, it did happen on this site several years ago. I very clearly remember it and could probably find the event post for it given enough time. I'm not sure if it's been five years since that event, however. I want to say that we still have a bit of time to go, because I really don't remember that event taking place in 2019. 💀

1722693178480.jpeg

Pretty normal by event standards.

i love doing my skincare, i can’t believe i used to wake up and walk out without moisturizing LMAO

i love doing my skincare, i can’t believe i used to wake up and walk out without moisturizing LMAO
I have a rubber cleansing brush from PMD Beauty and it feels amazing! It’s battery-powered, and I use the fastest setting to rub in the cleanser. My face feels so fresh afterwards lol.

Whoa, there’s so many other users on this site that have Yoshi in their username. Most of them don’t use the site anymore, but still.

An HD Remake of ACNL would be beneficial for the community, but I doubt that it will do much for Bell Tree Forums. First, it would only have as much impact as the spinoffs and the Welcome amiibo update did since it’s a remake (and that remakes tend to sell less than the original). Even if activity boosts on TBT, it would only have staying power for one year, and then would take off. Second, younger people wouldn’t be interested into joining traditional forums, while the older members who have been here are still given a bad impression of the site due to its history of toxicity and event dramas. A new game would mean more activity, but the collectible craze going far would mean less activity.

I’m trying hard to keep my expectations low for the shaker charm prize but as I earn more tickets, I get all excited and hopeful again 😅. I love Mistreil’s art so much. I was thinking, though am still undecided to have my Neuvillette art piece she did for me into a charm. Have as one of the collectibles the whale because of the theme and also because of a whale in Genshin 🙂. There are so many other ideas I have too.

My dad is home but I’m going to try doing my legos today; the minute he makes fun of me though I’m packing them up and waiting for a day he isn’t home to do them.

Back