• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I got more coloring done on my marvelous memories entries, but I messed up quite a bit >.<. Coloring is taking longer than I hoped it would too. I was thinking of adding some things to fill it up more once I got most of it colored, but I’m a bit anxious of running out of time for the invitation which I was going to do after doing this activity.

Last edited:
I think this is the longest account that I still have and somewhat use regularly. Even the email that I used to make this isn't the same anymore 😳

Blue Rescue Team was a DS game and there aren't any DS games on Switch Online, so that's why it's just Red Rescue Team, a GBA game.

I also don't want to pay extra for the expansion, mostly because I have the family plan so it costs even more.

Ah I see. I was making an assumption and was wrong to do that.

The last time I played Red Rescue Team was as a child on an emulator. My memory is a blur.

The remake is usually priced around $50-$60, so yeah, I don't see this as an incentive to get the expansion pass again. I haven't played the remake of mystery dungeon yet either.

Does anyone remember that time capsule event on tbt lol. Where we drew something and wrote what we were up to in life and then we were gonna respond & give updates to it in 5(?) years time. I can't remember if it's been that long or if i missed it in my inactivity at some point

1722625090261.png

...awww yeeahh.:cool:

I’m subscribed to Humble Bundle and this past week I got emails for 2 new Lego themed bundles they have. One with books and the other games, funny timing what with the Lego event here.

Does anyone remember that time capsule event on tbt lol. Where we drew something and wrote what we were up to in life and then we were gonna respond & give updates to it in 5(?) years time. I can't remember if it's been that long or if i missed it in my inactivity at some point
I was new so I don’t remember, but now that you mentioned it, I’d love for something like that to happen again in the future! It sounds like fun!

Ah yes, I remember. I wonder when I’ll get my time capsule.

The fact twitter is now gone from switch from me being able to upload my nintendo switch images, will just make my time longer when I finally get back to adding more of my island pictures to my journal; thats right everyone, I'm finally gonna add more images and stuff to my journal again~!
Plus have my other island journal to do (pray for me, I made a lot of pictures and wanted it in the same post, as each post is a new day etc sort of thing.

I also really wanna get back into playing games again, I just gonna jump right into a game and have fun

I'm glad I gave the Olympics a chance this year. I found an appreciation for some new sports such as gymnastics that I wouldn't have ever looked at otherwise.

The athletes are very talented and clearly trained their hearts and souls out to be there.

If I had to choose an olympic sport to play, I would choose badminton. If I earned a medal, it would be such an own against that little dip**** who made fun of me for falling over playing it in 8th grade gym.
Well, it looks like even olympic badminton players fall down. Eat your heart out, Natey No Gold.

Doing new jobs always exposes me to less savory things I swear. I disinfected some used hotel towels at a job trial assessment today and the amount of disgusting large brown stains I saw was insane. I’d say half of the towels were pretty gross looking. Now whenever I go to a hotel I’ll never see the towels the same way ever again.

I keep messing up on the coloring of my drawing :/. Progress has been slow on it. I want to work on it but am sleepy. Earlier I had trouble falling alseep, when I finally fell asleep, my dad wakes me up because he talks so loud and he’s deaf (he won’t admit it and won’t get hearing adds). He goes ballistic if anyone talks loud when he’s trying to sleep but he doesn’t care if anyone else is sleeping. I need to get going on my drawing so I can move onto the invitation, but I don’t have the energy right now. I’m still worried about my party prepping station entry but I messaged a mod about it. Hopefully I can fix it (since I forgot to check the entry box) and that my entry is okay 🤞

Back