• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

My mom and dad want me to leave the second I graduate college, which is actually pretty soon, so it’s a little scary. Honestly, the way they say it, especially my mom, I think that the only reason they’re even letting me live with them right now is because they’re legally obligated to.

Edit; I think I was kind of overreacting. When they say things like that, I’m pretty sure they’re joking. It’s not really funny, but I don’t think they would actually force me to live on my own if they could.

Last edited:
Will science make healthy food taste like junk food or will it change our bodies so we don’t receive the negative effects of eating junk food?

I’m feeling a bit sleepy; I hope once I eat dinner that I’ll wake up more. I need to finish my magnificent memories entry and get started on my invitation.

My mom and dad want me to leave the second I graduate college, which is actually pretty soon, so it’s a little scary. Honestly, the way they say it, especially my mom, I think that the only reason they’re even letting me live with them right now is because they’re legally obligated to.
Wow...real nice parents! <.<

I just got a different gimmighoul form than the one I asked for. Now this makes me think that I did actually have the right form down yesterday for ursaluna, since this happened now three times. I was paying close attention to what form I picked. Idk why this keeps happening though.

Somebody needs to invent a little robot or drone that chases down and returns ping pong balls. Like maybe there’s a little sensor in the ball that it finds and the players could wear a ring with another sensor for it to respond to. All they have to do is tap a bracelet or something to activate it and send it back to the correct server.

tumblr_b495bc5a5e44e75bd57343d4ac02cb7d_7986b985_1280.jpg

This weird bug that I seen in Rune Factory 3 yesterday.

I’m stumped on part of my magnificent memories drawing. I’m trying to think of what to add in one spot, but I can’t think of anything yet. Maybe I should start on my invitation and go back to it. 🤔 Haven’t thought of what I want to do for my invitation so I’ll try brainstorming something until I figure something out for my other entry

Mosquito bites on the ankles are the most annoying kind of bites you can get. Half the time I don’t even know how I got them. The worst part is when you keep scratching and it turns into a nasty blister that you gotta keep bandaging, and let me tell ya, bandages on ankles do not last.

OmKTf5I.png

Mild hangover...still, that Dirty Monkey WAS pretty good! Not bad, considering it was only $4.99.

Just imagine what would happen if anything like the confetti event from the 2024 Fair occured during TBT's New Leaf years. (Edit: I mean, what if there's a lot more young users participating in this.)

There's going to be a war all over the place.

I'm lucky I didn't join until much later than that.

Last edited:
I was watching a video talking some on reincarnation today and was reflecting on how when I first started to talk I would call my mom, mum mum, even though we are in the US and my relatives have been here for generations (some ancestors were always here) or from Germany a couple of generations ago. I called my grandma mammy and I just learned today that it comes from Ireland and Wales? I just assumed I did it because it was the same as mommy and the vowel was just switched.
My mom was baffled on why I called her mum mum and insisted on it. None of us speak like this. My relatives would try to correct me and I went from mum mum to mom mom to mommy to mom but kept mammy when they tried to correct mammy to mamaw.
Idk just weird stuff. But then again my first word was up rather than momma or dadda like a lot of US kids so.. maybe I'm just weird.
Anywho, random.

Back