• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Just imagine what would happen if anything like the confetti event from the 2024 Fair occured during TBT's New Leaf years. (Edit: I mean, what if there's a lot more young users participating in this.)

There's going to be a war all over the place.

I'm lucky I didn't join until much later than that.
Although the site used to be a lot worse, event drama wasn’t as common back then. Even if we did have a confetti event like this (which isn’t possible because of the forum software of the time). Granted, some of the worst cheating dramas did occur back then, but that was rare.

Ordered a medium pizza and a large pizza. They gave me 2 medium pizzas. 😢
I don’t get what’s wrong with fast food restaurants these days. They keep screwing up on our orders.

You might wanna ask my brother about what happened a few days ago when it came to fast food orders. The restaurant he ordered at gave him something completely different to what he ordered (pasta instead of a sandwich).

I don’t get what’s wrong with fast food restaurants these days. They keep screwing up on our orders.

You might wanna ask my brother about what happened a few days ago when it came to fast food orders. The restaurant he ordered at gave him something completely different to what he ordered (pasta instead of a sandwich).
Was it noodle-less pasta?
My spouse ended up with noodle-less pasta once. I died laughing. It was so random to me.

I discovered a show called “Customer Wars” on A & E, and I have to say…it’s the best trashy entertainment I’ve seen in a while lol.

i’m thinking about whether or not i should get a PC. i’ve heard of people who have successfully upgraded workstation computers into sleeper gaming PCs for cheap but i feel kind of bad for getting one because i already have a laptop even though it’s mainly for creative purposes and can’t run any good games. my main concern is that if i order one, a huge box is going to get delivered to my house and my family is going to be like “what is this?? you already have a computer 🤨

Last edited:
i’m thinking about whether or not i should get a PC. i’ve heard of people who have successfully upgraded workstation computers into sleeper gaming PCs for cheap but i feel kind of bad for getting one because i already have a laptop even though it’s mainly for creative purposes and can’t run any good games. my main concern is that if i order one, a huge box is going to get delivered to my house and my family is going to be like “what is this?? you already have a computer 🤨

I feel you, but I think it's a good idea LOL
my laptop is the same way, it's fine for projects and traveling, but can't play games at all, so i think it's worth it tbh

I just got scared so bad because a gang of raccoons was outside my window and started chattering loudly LOL I think they must have found something interesting, cause they've already cleared out, but it was just all of a sudden very noisy lol

This photo I found on Tumblr… is like the most aesthetic “problem” a person could have. Like I couldn’t even be mad if this happened to me.
1723004272461.jpeg

I want to keep working on my drawing but I am still stumped though I did get some more coloring done. I messed up on the color of something too. I’m frustrated. I know I should go with this one idea I have just to fill up more space but my gut is telling me that I’m going to mess it up and the pencils are going to smear.

I’m feeling a bit better than I was earlier but still not feeling that great. I don’t think that that’s helping me get my drawing done so I put my drawing aside for now. Not sure what I want to do for my invitation yet either 🤔. I’m really frustrated that I’m not done with my other entry yet.

What's a pleek?

Edit: I don't want answers, I just posted this because a lot of TBTers (mostly adults) bring up this term and it was a recurring thought I've had, and a few months ago I looked it up and it's from "Glee"? Probably a millennial thing or something, because nobody in my high school says "pleek".

Also had another occurrence but the post would merge so I'm editing this in. My mom warmed my burger for me to eat, but then she also warmed the plate that the burger was on. And the worst part was that she used the toaster oven because we don't have (nor will my parents ever get out of safety concerns) a microwave, so whenever I touched the plate I'd burn my hands. Thanks, mom. >.>

Last edited:
I was with my sister at the Deadpool movie yesterday. I jumped out of my seat.

Me: "I can't take this anymore".

My sister: "What's the matter"?

Me: "There's no butter on the popcorn. I have to go find some".

I probably could have phrased that in any other way that didn't seem like a life altering crisis. Because I think it startled her. But hey, I got the butter.

For awhile now, I've been considering changing my username so it's a blend of my original and this current one (which is only my second here). I loved my original username, and only changed it to this one as a sort of "inside joke" in regards to something that occurred to me on this forum (there's only one other user who knows what I'm referencing, but unfortunately she's not active here anymore).

I still have 10 seashells that were gifted to me by the forum for my second anniversary, so I can use those for the username change later on (and not have to cough up 1,200 bells as those take time to accumulate).

What's a pleek?

Edit: I don't want answers, I just posted this because a lot of TBTers (mostly adults) bring up this term and it was a recurring thought I've had, and a few months ago I looked it up and it's from "Glee"? Probably a millennial thing or something, because nobody in my high school says "pleek".
I know what it means, but I’m just going to say that I’m pretty sure it isn’t a millennial thing. I think that the people on this site that use it also Gen Z, but older (like they’re in their earlier to mid twenties), which is why no one at your school uses the word.

I know what it means, but I’m just going to say that I’m pretty sure it isn’t a millennial thing. I think that the people on this site that use it also Gen Z, but older (like they’re in their earlier to mid twenties), which is why no one at your school uses the word.
Oh, I see! I knew it was a thing older people say but I somehow mixed up the terms lol. Thank you for correcting me!

Back