• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I've been kinda spotty with my activity and I don't know the particular post you're referring about, but you're always so sweet and I always enjoy seeing your post content. So I don't think you came across rude in any way.

It's apparently national cat day to! 🐱

I totally get that. I never really bothered decorating or designing until way after the 2021 final update. Before that, I felt uninspired to actually do anything because of the dripfed content. Everyone had the same set-ups. The ironwood kitchenette or whatever? Everything was cottagecore.

I kind of hope it does take them that long or longer. I don't want another NH. I want them to really sit down and go back to the drawing board. City Folk was a financial flop from what I remember. I watched some YT video where they talked about how Nintendo took time to look what worked and didn't and used that as the basis for New Leaf. They need to do the same with NH because it's just such a mixed bag. I don't want dripfeed content anymore either that was awful. You know we were starved for content when people were losing their minds over being able to clip into rivers, pool furniture, and when after 6 months we can finally hold cotton candy.

Thanks 🙂; I appreciate that so much 💜. I hope you’re doing okay! I’m fine now. I was just anxious about some stuff related to the event.

I’m a bit drained right now; this morning I kept aaking up because my dad was talking too loud. I just came home a few hours ago since I had to pick up my new glasses. I need to get as much done with my invitation done today as possible. I should’ve did this one first before the other entry I was working on but at the time I had more ideas for the magnificent memories entry than this one.

I wish my dad/mom would change their ipad/phone notifications. it’s the same sound as my best friend’s is set on the app i chat with him on and it upsets me every time I hear it.

Last edited:
Nash Weedle had a source that was discussing games for the possible Switch 2. No one even knows when Switch 2 comes out though. Everything is still a mystery but a possible 2026 release date seems reasonable considering its for a new console.
If the next console is a reimagining of the Switch with upgraded specs like we believe it will be, then it would sort of make sense for a new AC game to come out close to its launch. If I had to take a guess, they’ll likely take NH’s core features and improve on them further to fit the concept they’ll go for next.

Alongside the next Mario platformer game, a new AC game coming out in 2026 would definitely be a big seller to tie in with the new console. Would it be as high of a seller as NH? Highly doubt it, but I just hope that Nintendo does not drop its interest in the game directly off a cliff like they did after releasing HHP.

So I found out that my sister has named her new kitten Dotty. That also happens to be the name of my favorite female villager. She does not play Animal Crossing (nor does she know who Dotty the rabbit is), but what a cute coincidence that is!

An online friend said when he spoke to me, he pictured a 'woke whismicott'.

I was thinking of that and almost made my avatar here a whismicott.

But nah Raichu is nice too

Thanks 🙂; I appreciate that so much 💜. I hope you’re doing okay!
I thought the memory one was due the same as most of the other entries and I did that one first to lol 😅 But we have a few more days, we both got this! 🥳

I'm glad you're doing fine now. Maybe take a bit of a break tonight to eat something nice and get some rest.

When I'm tired, I swear it sounds like the music I listen to sounds either faster with a higher pitch or just normal at a lower pitch. I wish I knew what it was called!!

It’s funny to remember that 5 or 6-year-old me was trying to give my diabetic great-grandma Fruit Gushers. Like I would be shocked when she said, “Honey, I can’t have that.” I thought I was trying to be nice lol.

Can you imagine this weather: it’s windy, rainy, and stormy, where the hottest temperature is 45°F and the coldest is 35°F.

Plunge those Clogs 👟 🪠
Screenshot_20240809-142015.png

I'm happy that I can sell my sweet balloons back! But now I don't know what to do, because earlier I was going to do a full line-up with them...now I have 4, and I feel like they'd make for a great lineup as they are, but then I want the bells, but then.... Arrgh!!! T^

Edit: LOL I must've misremembered, it was for confetti not bells!! But my message still stands.

If there’s anything my pillows are good at when it comes to games, it’s taunting. They love to taunt me when I mess up.

To me, it sounds like that I shouldn’t take them to the hotel next time I spend the night at a hotel room. If they misbehave, they can’t go.

I've been having the same dream of going to the same movie theater, but watching different movies today, even though I went to the movie theater in July, not August.

It might be because I haven't been at a movie theater in a few years.

I found documents from 2013 and I love how it's like things for school, fanfiction and I guess my life story.
Reading the words I wrote apparently 11 years ago feels so surreal, because I don't remember those feelings.

I called my old best friend the devil, but more importantly I also called her very beautiful which could have clued me in on some things.
It's just so amazing to read how dramatic I was, and I was like 17 when I wrote it. And lowkey I knew way more words back then, like damn.

Back