• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I'm thinking of making a Pinterest account, but I have a tendency to sign up for various sites and not using those accounts. ^^; I guess I'll have to think about it before making a decision.
I love pinterest hehe, signed up in like 2017 to save a pic of a N64 logo neon sign and now I have... how many pins? 16,000? 😂

if it helps, I personally love to use it to find drawing references. and pictures that are generally very pleasing to look at, eye candy if you will hehehe ✨💕

I love pinterest hehe, signed up in like 2017 to save a pic of a N64 logo neon sign and now I have... how many pins? 16,000? 😂
Screenshot_20240809-190723.png

i might use Pinterest just a bit too much

ive been having this account since 2021..

View attachment 576376
i might use Pinterest just a bit too much

ive been having this account since 2021..
I actually don't know exactly how many I have since the app won't show me, but it's probably between 16-18k 😌

I also came here to say that there's something oddly nostalgic about the smell of Subway hehe

With 91 throwback tickets, I’m not that far away from getting the flower wand.

My next two collectibles I would get with the throwback tickets are the blue and green star fragments. Then I will invest the rest in a pinwheel raffle.

The balloons have been making me think of this really old candy. It use to be in candy machines you would put a nickel or quarter into and the candy would pour into your hand.
Screenshot_20240809-232558~2.png
That was the only banana candy I would eat too. The others were lime, orange, grape, and cherry. They were kinda tangy.

I like how some people are making duplicates of existing threads (especially in Brewsters Cafe) just so they can earn more confetti.

Like during the first round, I saw someone make a thread about collecting, and I was like, "I swore I saw a similar thread like that before." XD

I have a feeling that my current PFP/title combination is unintentionally giving off impressions that I’m shipping Bruce and Roscoe. My made-up lore considers them as founding band members, and “Bruscoe” is a combined name term that I find very cool, but I only consider them good friends.

The Roscoe PFP I was running before is now my go-to, so I think it’s likely that I’ll switch back to it again.

I like how some people are making duplicates of existing threads (especially in Brewsters Cafe) just so they can earn more confetti.

Like during the first round, I saw someone make a thread about collecting, and I was like, "I swore I saw a similar thread like that before." XD
You know, I’m already seeing exposure threads pop up again…

I’ve been looking into productivity apps and downloaded Brili and started testing the free trial today. I can’t figure out how to earn the stars, but I really like how you can set up routines, then set timers for each task and it’ll play the timers for you. I wish I knew how to make my own app, because I think I know what I’d like best:
  • Something with cute stickers or medals: I saw a self care app with cute stickers from one of my favorite artists but the rest of the app didn’t seem like what I was looking for. I want a nice visual reward. Maybe mystery sticker packs, or some kind of little pokémon-type thing you collect… which reminds me, I should try out pokémon sleep c:
  • Maybe a virtual pet who evolves and survives based on your tasks? And you can earn points and buy and unlock lil things for them and their room like a webkinz aaaa
  • No emoji in the programming: Look, I’m cool with my friends using emoji if they want, but I am not downloading any apps that force me to look at them. I hate hate hate when apps use the ones i don’t like, it makes my skin crawl. It would be completely counterintuitive. Brili seems to be one of the few apps that doesn’t have this problem. It uses simple icons instead. Which leads me to the next point:
  • Cute/custom icons: cute and/or custom icons for each task would be awesome!
  • Same thing as brili with the timers.

Hmm, trying to decide what to do next... do I work on my contest entry that's due very soon or goof off and play some Pokemon? 🤔

Once the fair is over, I have to think of new ways of arranging my “assorted” collectible sidebar.

Oh, and the next person to post gets to claim post #50,000.

Back