• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I'm still getting close to testing for my next belt rank in Aikido... if I accomplish that, I'll be one belt rank away from having a black belt in both Karate and Aikido. If I accomplish that before or by the time I hit my 20th year of martial arts, that'll be simply amazing. Just got to stay committed and keep going.

Also, MHA > Naruto

If a gradient red, white, and black feather ever becomes a thing, I'll HAVE to get me some feather collectibles.
I'd also love a spangle scaly egg. It would be modeled after galaxy Bettas. Oo or even a koi scalely egg. 😍😍😍

I’ve given up on sleeping atp lol. On the bright side, I think I know who I’m gonna be for halloween. All I need is a hat some tights, and some simple makeup. And to figure out *how* to put on the makeup. The rest I have. Don’t you love it when a character already looks like you?

There sure are a lot of birthdays today.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 7.45.10 AM.png

I need to meet the despicable person who was sitting at home and decided “you know, why don’t we make kids do work while they’re on break, relaxing?” I’m trying to grind for confetti, not conjugate verbs lol. 😔

I guess this is what happens when you procrastinate.

I hope my anxiety isn’t making me seem like all I like to do is complain. One of the last times I talked to a friend about some stuff that bothered me about Genshin, he told me not to be a “Karen.” 😬 I didn’t understand what he meant; I have heard the term before though and I know it isn’t nice. Now I think I understand and ugh, I really hope I’m not. >.<

It doesn’t seem like complaining to me 🫂

I just mean in general 😅, since I’ve been posting about being anxious about the fair and my entries. I do complain too like in the bothering thread about my dad and other trivial stuff. I know I need to stop worrying about what others think, but anxiety isn’t that simple where I can just turn that off. 😓 I worry that I may seem ungrateful for the hard work and time staff put in the effort, when really that is far from the truth. >.<

Thanks Doo! 🫂

Why is this image saved in the future? 😂 if I take a screenshot, this image still shows as my most recent photo. I’m so confused
IMG_6604.jpeg

I think I got my lego dilemma solved; will be getting some classic blocks tomorrow when I go out to pick up some groceries. My mom was really understanding which helped. I thought she’d think it’d be stupid, but she is happy that I’m doing something to keep my mind busy. 🙂

I just ordered the first issue of the official New Horizons manga. Normally I don't read physical stuff, but I've been wanting to check this out for quite a while now. If I like it, I'll also purchase the other issues that have been released in English so far.

Vintage Collectibles Gotcha Machine.
What date will you get? What Collectible?
Will it look a faded or crusty?
Will you discover a long forgotten collectible hiding among the capsules?
Will it be a familiar collectible mutated by dust and time into entirely something else?

Vintage Collectibles Gotcha Machine.
What date will you get? What Collectible?
Will it look a faded or crusty?
Will you discover a long forgotten collectible hiding among the capsules?
Will it be a familiar collectible mutated by dust and time into entirely something else?
Hmm, very interesting...and fun!

Back