• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I was at a discount store, and I found this bootleg Hello Kitty purse, it looked just like an official Sanrio product. This fooled me for a long time, until I saw that she got a really bad name. Instead of Hello Kitty, she was called, "HFBL Kitty". My mom and I laughed out loud, and we wondered why we didn't see this sooner.

It's either a really bad typo, or whoever made this bag that was not Sanrio was trying to get away with manufacturing something Hello Kitty related as a desperate attempt to avoid copyright infringement.

I was at a discount store, and I found this bootleg Hello Kitty purse, it looked just like an official Sanrio product. This fooled me for a long time, until I saw that she got a really bad name. Instead of Hello Kitty, she was called, "HFBL Kitty". My mom and I laughed out loud, and we wondered why we didn't see this sooner.

It's either a really bad typo, or whoever made this bag that was not Sanrio was trying to get away with manufacturing something Hello Kitty related as a desperate attempt to avoid copyright infringement.
I’ve seen a ton of products like that online where the brand names are just slightly misspelled. I’m pretty the manufacturers do it on purpose.
1723353312718.jpeg

Like, ahh, yes. Pqkemqm Go.

Not going to lie, I'm thinking of skipping most of the events for the second half of the TBT Fair. I'm really only giving away collectibles at this point, so it's not a huge deal to me to keep earning currency. I also have some other things I'd like to focus on now that I'm caught up in all my gacha games.

It depends on what the event is, however. I know I'm definitely not entering the cooking one, lol.

Not going to lie, I'm thinking of skipping most of the events for the second half of the TBT Fair. I'm really only giving away collectibles at this point, so it's not a huge deal to me to keep earning currency. I also have some other things I'd like to focus on now that I'm caught up in all my gacha games.

It depends on what the event is, however. I know I'm definitely not entering the cooking one, lol.
If there’s any event I’m skipping, it’s going to be the Canvas Crossing one. I don’t feel comfortable drawing Animal Crossing characters. I’m also thinking about skipping Villager Birthday Parties, depending on how well I do in the bottle event.

I might actually do the cooking event but I'm probably skipping the writing event. Just writing a 10-20 word post is hard enough, writing 500 words is yikes.

I wonder what it’s like to sleep in the wilderness inside a car or a vehicle, safe from animals.
I can tell you sleeping under the stars on a blanket next to my Dad was both terrifying, and somehow comforting. I stared at the stars until I fell soundly asleep.

Then I woke up and realized I hated mosquitos and their billions of family members.

I couldn't fall asleep so now I'm doing my first all nighter in a while. I had a good amount of coffee once I gave up trying to sleep and now I'm browsing and posting on the forum at 4 am. This definitely isn't something to do often, but the quiet of nighttime has been peaceful.

I can tell you sleeping under the stars on a blanket next to my Dad was both terrifying, and somehow comforting. I stared at the stars until I fell soundly asleep.

Then I woke up and realized I hated mosquitos and their billions of family members.
It’s safer to sleep inside shelter at night. Most animals in North America that are larger than a rabbit are active at night. That’s why the outdoors at night are scary.

'[Character's name] threw back their head and laugh'

Sounds painful. I know exactly what they're talking about. But I can't help imagine them just throwing their head back so hard, that it falls off their shoulders.

I don't know, I'm just weird sometimes.

Last edited:
I just got the lego classic set even though Idk how I’m going to build something with so few of each color brick. 🤔

Back