• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I see people being all intimidated by it for some reason... I heard in 2017 they made one with a Kirby character and no one got it right. Sounds fun.
You mean Butterfly Peach? The mirror that nobody got right was the butterfly mirror (which was Princess Peach). At least 14 people got the Kracko mirror right.

I wonder when the next "mirror" event in TBT is gonna happen.

I see people being all intimidated by it for some reason... I heard in 2017 they made one with a Kirby character and no one got it right. Sounds fun.

I think I heard someone say once that Kracko was "obscure". I don't think so?? He's well-known, isn't he? But this is coming from the same person who enjoys playing lots of Kirby games now and then, so I could be biased.
With the mirrors they just take a character and make them look super blurry and have a lot of effects on, so it’s almost impossible to tell who the character is, which is why they’re so hard. I’ve only been here for one but they are pretty hard. They’re not fun trust me.

Also I play a lot of Kirby games too, but I don’t think that Kracko is a very well known character, especially in a mirror.

You mean Butterfly Peach? The mirror that nobody got right was the butterfly mirror (which was Princess Peach). At least 14 people got the Kracko mirror right.
lol I just became active a few months ago so as you can already tell I don't have good knowledge of those kinds of events. XD But if there's one later on, I can't wait to participate... :P

Every time I go on TV Tropes, I instantly become hooked on reading the listed examples of certain tropes, and it’s hard for me to leave. I went on there today because I wanted to see if a specific music example was listed under the “Take That!” trope, and of course I start venturing off into different ones.

One time, I spent over three hours straight reading tropes on my phone, with little interruption. Time seems to fly on this site for whatever reason.

Why does Bubly taste like a wet shoe. I'm drinking the strawberry flavor and my eyes can't stop watering (almost )each time.
My mom bought this stuff because she wanted to try carbonated water and even she doesn't like it.

At least they're right about no sugars.

I could really take a nap right now. Oh I am so tired, but we eat dinner in 30 minutes. So sleepy...

Having an extremely cute dog is strange. When I posted pictures of my dog Fred online in the past I’ve had people claim I was using pictures of someone else’s dog or that I was catfishing with him. One said he wasn’t even real. I’m not sure why they couldn’t believe I have a cute dog.

Friday is normally exciting since that means the school week or work week is over, and you can relax for the weekend. But if it’s the last week of vacation or a one-week vacation, Friday has the opposite feeling because that means your vacation is almost up.

On the other hand, August may seem dreadful since that’s when school starts back up here after a summer vacation, but that disadvantage hardly applies to 12th graders since it’s their last year in school.

IMG_3135.jpeg
Zoogina from Zoog Disney is one of my favorite characters of all time. Sometimes I find her name a bit ridiculous, though. If I had to name her, I’d probably call her Meg. A. Byte. Or another clever one I thought of but I forgot it >.<
But if her name was one of those, they couldn’t have made a logo with her glasses as the O’s which looks funky and cool XD

I want to try Welch's sparkling sodas, but I can't because it seems that anything sparking gives me headaches. The same thing happens to my dad.

Oh, well. I guess I'll pass.

My cousin is super energetic today for some reason. Yesterday she was so sick that she could barely stand up. Interesting.

Everyone is familiar with the quadratic formula, but have anyone heard of this?

IMG_2428.jpeg

The formula you see here is the Cubic Formula, which find the roots of a cubic equation, such as x^3-4x. It’s rarely seen in lower-level maths, and you’ll never see it before starting Calculus (if you plan on taking it).

I made a thread & poll that I wanted to change the question to but i didn’t realize we couldn’t edit the question or choices (other than adding more choices). >.< And I guess I’m on confetti cooldown or already got confetti for making a thread 🤔

View attachment 579031Zoogina from Zoog Disney is one of my favorite characters of all time. Sometimes I find her name a bit ridiculous, though. If I had to name her, I’d probably call her Meg. A. Byte. Or another clever one I thought of but I forgot it >.<
But if her name was one of those, they couldn’t have made a logo with her glasses as the O’s which looks funky and cool XD
I feel like my Granny would have named her Zippy.

Ugh I want a Steam Deck so badly, can I manifest it as a Christmas present? Probably not, it's so expensive. D:

Back