• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I’m trying to think of what to write for the writing activity. Not sure what I want to do yet. I hope I can think of something soon 🤞

My axolotl laid eggs overnight. 🥰

20240819-075040.jpg

When I see an old thread (10+ years old) it makes me wonder how the people who posted in it are currently doing.

Unless the poster is still active, and that's always nice to see.
I was thinking this the other day. You see, The Bell Tree Forums 10 years ago is not the same as it is today. Most of the active members at the time have left a long time ago (whether or not they returned after ACNH came out), while many active and famous users today didn’t start joining until after 2014. Even the same members now that were active back then have changed a lot.

I was thinking this the other day. You see, The Bell Tree Forums 10 years ago is not the same as it is today. Most of the active members at the time have left a long time ago (whether or not they returned after ACNH came out), while many active and famous users today didn’t start joining until after 2014. Even the same members now that were active back then have changed a lot.

Huh. I never considered the word 'famous' would be used on a forum. That's an interesting one. I guess with anything social there are going to be people who stand out more.

I see forums as like writing in a diary (that other people can publicly see). I'm inclined to sometimes forget about others perception, and maybe that's actually a stress free good thing.

The last two days have been great for responses, but I know I am not that interesting. Once the max is reached for these individuals, it will go back to normal? Or is there another round of this?

I love the community effort for some of these events, but it kind of hurts those of us who want to genuinely connect with people.
There’s another round of confetti collecting next weekend and then it’s over

The latest PSAs I remember seeing were about food allergies and a cartoon about teens in abusive relationships. Oddly enough, I don’t think I’ve seen any more. It feels like they used to show more, even ten years ago.

If there’s anything I’m incapable of doing when participating in a contest or event - it’s thinking outside the box. I follow the rules do my best, but one thing I didn’t take into consideration is that others would take a much more creative spin than what I can imagine.

5 chapters left...I'm excited to start the next book! Can't wait.

I was looking at the N64 games’ comparisons between on the Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Switch. Even if the Nintendo 64 had a better library, they look way better on the Switch.

Atari Jaguar is a joke and so is the 3DO, both are overly expensive 90's consoles that overpromises and underdelivers in their 3D game marketing which leads both of them to failing sales.

The only reason why 3DO is remembered is because of "Plumbers don't wear ties" which is the same as the CDi being remembered because of the Zelda and Mario CDi games.

I’m thinking maybe opening a tbt shop sometime after the fair. I was thinking maybe a small Pokemon one once I get the shiny charm in Violet & maybe sword too. Not sure if there’d be enough interest though. I still got a lot to clear out of my storage in ACNH but Idk if I want to make a shop 🤔.

Am I crazy or are the New Leaf soundtracks compressed ever so slightly when I listen to them on Youtube with headphones? I'm inclined to believe that Nintendo has those uncompressed versions somewhere in their database or whatever they use to store their stuff. I vaguely remember the time when a bunch of their files got leaked revealing that there's been a lot of stuff that's been cut.

Back