• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

So I just written a long review on the TBT Fair. It will be revised as time goes on, but when the closing ceremony comes, it will go live.

Why is Reddit like this lol

Attachments

• IMG_2979.jpeg
    IMG_2979.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 14
Now that I’m done with my entries, I want to play more Pokemon or something but my energy is completely zapped to even do that 😅.

Sunday is one of my niece’s birthday party. I’m anxious about that (mostly because of my dad and my anxiety of leaving the house).

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I've now gotten to see both The White House and Buckingham Palace in person. If anybody is interested, here are both of my photos. (Top is Buckingham, bottom is The White House).

That's something off my bucket list. Now, it would be cool to see the insides. Oh, one can dream. I'll settle here. It made me pretty happy.

Screenshot_20240824-191055.png
Screenshot_20240824-231424.png

Why do I have a feeling that this year’s Halloween event will mark its 5 year return to the Woods Expedition, only this time we’ll explore the forbidden depths of the woods.

My anxiety needs to just chill 😅. I’m doing okay. I just feel bad for getting anxious in my posts or overthinking.

My friend recently told me something like not to try so hard like when I said I try so hard to be a good friend, since he thinks if I try too hard people will think something is off. So now, I’m also worried, is me worrying about being rude in my posts another example of that? I know I do seem off sometimes even when I’m just posting normally… Is it considered bad that I want to be as respectful as possible and be considerate? I get what he’s saying and he does have a point; I’m sincere though how I feel. But now it’s making me worry if it is coming out forced and/or fake sounding -.-.

I've now gotten to see both The White House and Buckingham Palace in person. If anybody is interested, here are both of my photos. (Top is Buckingham, bottom is The White House).

That's something off my bucket list. Now, it would be cool to see the insides. Oh, one can dream. I'll settle here. It made me pretty happy.

View attachment 580798View attachment 580797
I’ve seen the White House in person, but not the Buckingham Palace. Interesting!

Questions and my answers:

1. What caffeinated drink do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea, or coffee?

Diet Coke

2. You sit at a bar. What drink would you order?

Diet Coke

3. What drink would you have when you go out to eat at midnight?

Diet Coke

I’ll say this though. I will drink water and fruit punch, as well as milk.

Matrim Cauthon has got to be my favorite character in the Wheel of Time series...his personality, the situations he gets in, his relations to other characters...he always makes me laugh lol.

Still looking for that turn off button for my anxiety lol. I know it probably is better if I don’t say anything but at the same time I feel like it is better to apologize in case I did make someone feel awkward than not say anything and never know if I did something wrong.

The last day of the fair activities is tomorrow. But the fair will still continue, until closing ceremony.

This upcoming stage is Stage 4 of the TBT Fair Cycle.

Taglines of some disaster movies:
  • Independence Day - On July 2nd, they arrive. On July 3rd, they attack. On July 4th, we fight back.
  • The Day After Tomorrow - Nature Has Spoken.
  • 2012 - We Were Warned.

Back