• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I realize how lucky I am to have a relationship with my oldest brother who is 20 years older than me.

Granted, we just text each other about movies and he guides me through his old favorite video games.

But it's something that could easily be non existent. Especially since he far away when I was pretty young. (And has planned on going back to Ireland. So visits could be even more rare).

So we don’t know when the next Nintendo Direct, other than the fact that it’s this month. We also don’t know what it’s going to cover, other than the fact that the Nintendo Switch 2 won’t be covered.

Yes, I still keep checking the news on what new Nintendo 64 games will be added to NSO. But in terms of new games, I’m only interested into a 3D Zelda collection and Let’s Go Johto (the latter of the two having lost hope since Game Freak was more interested into a Kalos legends game over a Gen V remake or a second Gen II remake).

I wonder how I'm supposed to crochet something that has to do with Animal Crossing and the autism spectrum...

Today is like the third or fourth time a customer service person said “isn’t your name Jeremy?” Do I look like a Jeremy? Is there a guy where I live named Jeremy who looks like me? How do you get Jeremy from Ben? I am dumbfounded.

I have the window open and I just heard a car go by blasting Never Gonna Give You Up……. irl rickroll
Rickrolling does come in sneaky ways. I never thought this gonna get this sneaky, but people who play music with their windows down could give you a headache, and it’s rude. They need to keep their windows rolled up if they want to play their music in the car. I never gonna play my music or let others in my party play their music loudly in a car with open windows. If I want to show respect to you or others, I can’t play with my windows rolled down.

Last edited:
I don’t like rain when I have to go outside, but I love it when it’s raining and it’s at night. Especially if I’m trying to go to sleep. It’s the most calming ambience.

It's common on social media and forums to tag a lengthy list of people. Such as: "I'm going to shout out @ everyone who posts here in the random thoughts thread". I'm not a fan of it.

Inventively, someone gets left out or forgotten. Or an individual feels left out after not being tagged. I know how painful it can be to feel excluded.

When I feel thankful, I try to write individual messages in private. Particularly if it's a social circle or a group. It takes longer but it's much more personal.

There’s a song that’s been stuck in my head and it’s actually really good

(The alchemy by Taylor swift)

Idk what to change my avatar to now that the event is over
I mean Poochy is a great choice!

I feel like if there was a laughing reaction (which in general probably wouldn’t be a good idea), I would try to hug someone’s post and then accidentally use that reaction, and if the person was online and saw me do that I would probably just feel like just phasing out of existence.
tbh the celebrate reaction is right next to the hug one. Could pretty much have the same result.

'I failed my test today and I studied so hard...'

*Confetti and horns blowing all around.*

Update on the missing collectibles: The good news is that I got back my user title color change addon, which I discarded along with my previous collectibles.

The bad news is that they have inventory backups dating back to a few months ago, so that means I won't ever see my gifted Blue Violet and Rotating Fool's Egg again. ;-; Plus, it's going to be hard to restore my remaining collectibles since they were gifted. I'm feeling pretty worried again but am still grasping onto that last string of hope.

Here's my best recreation of my lineup from memory before the purge, BTW...
violet-blue-6665fb8d98301.jpg
eastereggjokecardboard-6665fb8d943ec.jpg
608.png
597.png
chocolate-cake-6665fb8d5164b.jpg

oarfish-head-6665fb8d21839.jpg
oarfish-tail-6665fb8ce5b09.jpg
apple-6665fb8d2466f.jpg
orange-6665fb8ce5af2.jpg
march-birthstone-6665fb8d50d70.jpg

My brother was playing Totk and out of nowhere, he was just struck by lightning even though he didn’t have anything metallic. Then he was hit by a stone from the sky. The game just really doesn’t like him.

Why did I used to hate Total Drama so much as a kid? I would grunt at the TV whenever commercials for it came on and I don’t even know why, I never watched it. I might have found the narrator, artstyle, and/or characters annoying.

Why did I used to hate Total Drama so much as a kid? I would grunt at the TV whenever commercials for it came on and I don’t even know why, I never watched it. I might have found the narrator, artstyle, and/or characters annoying.
You could give the show a try. At least Total Drama Island.

Found a huge stack of Yughi-oh cards in my attic the other day when I was doing a bit of decluttering. I forgot I even had them or was gifted them. Most besides a few are in very good condition since I never used them. Wonder if they're worth anything.
My brother was playing Totk and out of nowhere, he was just struck by lightning even though he didn’t have anything metallic. Then he was hit by a stone from the sky. The game just really doesn’t like him.
Too much iron in his diet.

Back