• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

You do? What would you like for them? Can offer some btb or if you want a Pokemon I can check my boxes ;3

either is fine really.

and idc about eventual nicknames as long as they are not slurs or anything

Yes, sure. Do you want BTB for them or do you just want random Pokemon (or if any specific I can check boxes)

It's fine. I'll just give them to you for free.

I need a minute though to download the update.

Ah, thanks a bunch man :)

Sure I'll go ahead and add you then in the meanwhile ;3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ign is mako btw

I can't find my cartridge that had most of my shinies on it so I'll just go on my AS game. I only have six eevees (seven if you want a female named Zelda) on there though. Do you need any other shinies? Sorry, if I eventually find it I'll VM/PM you.

i can take zelda too it's alright since i have shiny umbreons :3

is alright, ill get on now

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks dude, hope i got them all. :3

All the pokemon breeder outlets on here closed (besides LadyBonkers she's been through a lot) ; ~ ; Can't find a decent breeder that breeds shinies, EV trains, egg moves for a good price

All the pokemon breeder outlets on here closed (besides LadyBonkers she's been through a lot) ; ~ ; Can't find a decent breeder that breeds shinies, EV trains, egg moves for a good price

I dunno whether this was advertising or a complaint that theres not enough....

It is interesting how Nintendo makes videos for giving out that sort of information now rather than just purely having it in CoroCoro and stuff.

Also hah I don't think America is getting the shiny charizard.

Also massive pet peeve when people call not-sprites sprites D:

Last edited:
Well.. images? Well they do had sprite/images for Hoopa but they were never in game until this event so to say.

Yeah I don't think Sweden will get it either it seems, they are so bad with events here. Unless it's Wi-fi that's it. and rest of the world as well lol.

It's been so long since I've been round these parts! I am desperately looking for the following safaris:
Normal: Teddiursa, Chansey, Eevee
Fire: Pyroar, Ninetales
Water: Azumarill
Poison: Drapion, Toxicroak
Electric: Emolga, Dedenne, Manectric, Luxio
Psychic: Munna (least wanted of the lot)
Dark: Absol
Steel: Excadrill
Fairy: Dedenne, Swirlix, Clefairy
I'm doing a 100 shinies from FS challenge but have so dreadfully many repeat safaris (come on I have 98 friends and have THIS many gaps?!) so pm me if you have what I'm lookin for c:
Oh yeah, my safari is ghost and all I know is I've got Shuppet ~

Back